What kind of activity would you suggest for a first date?

Updates:
3mo Push
3mo More?

1|0
6|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I would recommend a lunch / coffee date, a walk at the beach, go for ice cream, a stroll through the city, bowling, wine tasting, theme park, outdoor concert or check out some local bands, attend a local painting class, etc.

Something fun, interesting, that will give you two time to learn more about one another and enjoy your time together, while still being light hearted, and entertaining. I wouldn't recommend a movie, as you can't really talk and get to know more about the person during a movie. It can be awkward. As would a dinner date, because that may be a bit much for a first date. Whatever you plan, make sure it's something you both will enjoy.
    Have fun!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• something active.. i hate dates where you just eat or drink... id rather walk on the beach or something

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Coffee, drinks, ice cream, etc., with a nice walk are good for a first meeting I think, because it's low-pressure, inexpensive, and a good setting to talk and get to know each other. If you already know her, then I would go for the bigger ideas like bowling, ice skating, dinner and a movie, picnic, outdoor concert, hiking, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ice skating!! There will be no awkward silences, it will be fun, you will probably hold hands to keep each other balanced, it will be a memorable day for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something cool and casual. Picnic at a park, coffee somewhere...

0|0
    0|0
  • Home & movie

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex in the lounge

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 8

• Bukkake.

0|0
    2|1
  • Hmmm... rock climbing.

Other options include horse back riding, hot air balloon ride, or one of those cool little "escape the room" games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deep throat or Anal!

0|1
    1|1
  • Say the restaurant you're going to, roll up in a car but don't go in and watch her arrive all confused and scared.

0|0
    1|1
  • One where you can Talk and have a great time

0|0
    0|0
  • Dinner, dancing and then a band

1|0
    0|0
  • Going for a walk while drinking coffee.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dinner/eating

1|0
    0|0