I need your point of view on this AD I found on Craiglist, Is this just how some women are or am I just overreacting to it?

" I am a cute white woman in my early 30s ready to marry and have a family. I'm conservative and traditional. The kind of man I long to have as a husband:

-Tall
-Fairly well built
-Caucasian
-Christian
-Conservative politically
-Educated
-Homeowner
-Solid, established career
-A natural, protective leader
-Financially stable
-Loves dogs
-Likes country music
-Loves and/or drives a big truck as a personal vehicle
-thinks Fam Guy/American Dad are hilarious
-Understands fidelity and loyalty
-Smells good
-Around my age
-Love full beards so if you have one, awesome
-Cowboys are welcome

I long to be a loving housewife, homemaker and stayathome mommy. I'm 32 years old, 5'2", Caucasian, blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skinned, thick/curvy but HWP.

I love to cook, go on hikes, cuddle up on the couch and watch tv/movies, love comedies, shopping, playing with my little dog and gardening.

Please send clear, recent pics, and tell me about yourself if you are seriously interested. What is your age, height, occupation? Have you been married before, do you already have children? Are you a homeowner? How do you lean politically? Pets? Hobbies? Religious?

I'm serious about this, ready and genuine. I need proof that you are real, single, honest, and local. Please be seriously looking for the same things I am and compatible to what I seek. Thank you"

Am I being a little crazy by how rude some people behave when it comes down to dating, I feel I shouldn't expect things from people I can't or won't do for myself. Why is it ok to have a long list of what someone should be when you don't bring anything to the table yourself? what is dating truly about, more take then give and going out to dinner is so overated the food is alway terrible and expensive a nice walk will do for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Somehow, I doubt she'll find a guy that fits this bill completely. She'll have to make some compromises. Better to reduce the bullet points and just sort out what she wants from real life meetings with guys. I think she could have the same ad in her 40's!

Most Helpful Girl

• And you know for a fact that she can't offer anything? Because what I read was different from you apparently. She listed her qualities.

What Guys Said 8

• If I were single and desperate enough to answer this post , I would answer all of her inquiries and close out with have prenup in hand , still interested?

• Bitch sounds like she know wha she wants but why go online for your needs. She lost all brownie points. And yes your seeing what men is talking about. Though not all girls are this but this just one of many examples.

• That's how women are. They've got a laundry list of demands, and a man has to meet every one of them. Meanwhile, she just has to show up and have a vag, and if he has ANY kind of expectations or preferences, the shaming language gets unleashed and cranked up to 11.

And there are STILL people out there that wonder why so many men are saying "Fuck it" to relationships, especially marriage.

• she places an ad on craigslist to get married, says she is conservative. i dont think she knows what that means.

• Possible gold digger, possible scam, possible post-wall former slut making a last, desperate attempt to land a beta-wallet. No telling. Just avoid

• That short of crap is all over dating websites (try POF it's honestly funny). Just don't message them. Same as anyone that puts things like "if you can't handle me..." or "no dick pics" most of the time they are hostile because of people they have spoken to before.

It's not worth the effort to prove you're not one of the ass holes. I tend to avoid them.

• well thats just how some women are

• That's online dating for ya. On the internet the only thing you see are looks etc. In real life a person has a personality which can make them way better than being well built, tall, caucasian etc.

Long story short. When online dating you have a lot of options that can and most likely will make you shallow. In real life it's more "limited" .

What Girls Said 2

• I think in this situation this person is just being clear about what they feel their strengths are and what they expect in return. Everyone has A List. Even if your list is
    Cool person
    Enjoys walking

It's still a list.

• That's horrible. She wants them to have all these lists of qualities yet doesn't do much herself