Men, do you prefer women with traditional values or a strong, independent woman?

I personally think independent, strong and career-oriented women are hella sexy!!!

• I like traditional women
  • I like strong, independent women

Most Helpful Guy

• A bit of both, but I'd prefer a woman with her own mind and mentally challenging me in every way, even seen as above me in a sense, although it may make me feel inadequate to actually be with her if she is too far intellectually above me. Prefer to be with somebody who is just her own person and doesn't really look at herself in either of these ways, it's not something I really do or how I see women.

What Guys Said 22

• I like independent ones. I don't really see it as a matter of strength.

It's just that I don't like a girl who just sits around the house all day and starts rearranging my things and one whose ambitions boil down to just things like that.

I don't like girls who get paranoid if I go drinking with my buddies or ones who have nothing to do of their own as well on such nights. Her independence is often a key to allow my independence as well. I value mutual independence.

• If I was going to be in a relationship, the last thing I want is a 'Strong', Independent, Empowered, Entitled bitch.

Since I don't do relationshits any more, I prefer women that fuck. Idgaf about their careers, or their strength, or the values, or their dreams. I only care that they're willing to put out for me.

• Traditional values hands down.

• marry a bit of both

- A woman who wants to be a mum

- With an Empowered and career orientated woman

• I find that the strong independent ones put out fast, so... a point in their favor. But that only makes them good for a pump n dump.

• Strong independent women who isn't a feminist and isn't a bitch.

• My wife is a traditional woman and is strong and independent. You have no idea as you are a sheltered generation.

• I fail to see how being traditional and being strong have to be seperated.

A traditional women would expect a man to pick up the cheque, change a tire but a strong woman won't expect a man to do anything for her.

That's not traditional then...

Why would it not be traditional to choose to be traditional? You make no sense girl. You should pick up a spelling dictionary and understand what traditional means.

• Would prefer the independent one who isn't a bitch about it

• Strong, assertive, confident women who can hold their own.

• You seem to think that these two are mutually-exclusive.

• You use strong as if that was a word to describe women. Women aren't strong they're durable. Anyone with half a brain will understand what I mean

• Traditional values are cancerous

• i like the independent types better.

• Men who prefer traditional women are insecure about their masculinity.

• both.

• a mix.

• i am not saying i hate traditional women but i dont secure with them

• Strong, independent, woman for a hookup. Traditional for marriage.

• I like strong, independent women

• I like traditional but in today's society she would have to be a little independent

What Girls Said 5

• Not a man.. but I'll give my opinion. XD

- Personally, I want to be both.

Caring about the home life, taking care of her children and husband. Yet, still having a social life, a career, and balancing everything.

Honestly? I love cooking and taking care of my partner. The house work and yard work, we can hire someone else to do it. If we're both working, we should be able to afford it.

Hopefully, when I have kids, I'll be a good mother.
    Not one that spoils them and gives them everything they ask for.

One that is there for them, spends quality time with them, teaches them the basics of life. Goes to their games, teaches them how great life can be, and things of that nature.

100% here. I want to have a career (my own business) and family. Really hope I'm able to do that, and do it all well.
    Some day. <3

• I am straight but for woman I like those who are family oriented if they have a family but also is independent. So a mixture of both. Knows what to prioritize and when to do so.

• I voted traditional but personally I prefer a hybrid. What I aim to make myself.

• Strong, independent women like my myself and my girlfriend

• It's not like it has to be all or nothing.