Am I too jelly because I am upset after my boyfriend said to me that he would fuck some actress?

May be I am an Asian girl and he is a German which means I can never understand their way.

Most Helpful Guy

• This reminds me of an old girlfriend. This goes way back in the day.
    We were out having a drink and a commercial came on the TV of Miami Vice. She said that if Don Johnson walked in she would leave with him and fuck him all night long. I just laughed it off
    About a month later, we were out again, at another place. They had a music channel on. The Bangles came on singing. "Walk like an Egyptian" I said I would like to meet her (the little brunette lead singer) and take her home. I never got raunchy like she did. She flipped out and made the biggest scene, it went on for near an hour. After she calmed down, and we started talking, I reminded her of what she ssid about Don Johnson, less than a month ago and she relized how foolish she was. She never mentioned Don Johnson again. Lol

Hahaha I love this story! It's so 80s. xDDD

And yes the cute brunette from The Bangles (Susanna Hoffs) was really something! :D In fact, from what I can tell from recent videos of her, apparently she is still really pretty even today.

@nfigure I love the 80s comment, that's when it happened. Early 80s.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• What? that is certainly not a good thing for a boyfriend to say to a girlfriend. You are not angry at him?

• That was NOT polite of him to tell you that! German or not... LOL

• you would do the same if you had a chance. dont get pissed about it, that's just a dude being a dude ya know

What Girls Said 7

• I don't get people obsessions w celebrities. Sure I like ators and all that but when I'm in love I literally only see that person and they are best to me.

• Yep you're too jelly, just because he said he would to an actress doesn't mean much.

• Don't be. It'll never happen. Also think about how many celebrities you have a crush on. It's innocent.

• that's not nice of him

• Kinda rude for him to blatantly say it

• I would be upset too.

• Ok first, he will never fuck an attress. And second, he's insensitive.