Do you find your bf/gf more attractive than anyone else of that gender?

There's always going to be someone more handsome or beautiful than we are. But to you, is your partner the most attractive person in the world? Beauty is subjective right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely!!! Its an odd feeling!! For me, personally she is the ultimate. It's like I can tell when other girls are pretty, but it's like they just don't match her. I don't even want to check out other girls because it feels like theyre attraction is of a lesser level I don't know lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely do. I honestly believe he's the most handsome guy in the world, every single day and I doubt that could ever change for me. Something about him, both inside and out, makes me think so. It's hard to explain but I think it has to do with a crazy thing called love.

What Guys Said 9

• Yes my wife is the most beautiful women in the world to me. Beauty is subjective. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and beauty is also from within and my wife is beautiful inside and out.

Congratulations mate you found the best wife in the world!
      I'm still looking for mine so far it looks like she will be the 23 best wife and most beautiful.
      Lol a lot of my freinds/family married great wives and husbands.

• I'm gonna go ahead and be honest, I'm not good looking enough or rich enough for the best looking woman, but that doesn't mean she's not gorgeous, and she's got more than looks. Honestly if my SO claimed I was the most attractive I would have to question everything they say.

• I would think you should. Wouldn't that be one of the first attractions you had for her/him? It usually is for me. I have dated girls that I didn't feel that way but it never lasts long.

• During my first long-term relationship (age 18-21) I definitely felt like my girlfriend was the most beautiful girl on the planet. Looking back now, I can see that was a bit of an exaggeration. She was stunning, but obviously the most beautiful girl on the planet is a stretch. If you really love someone, it's pretty easy to feel that way though.

• No, you just love the one you are with.

• Hell naw.

• Yes @nieve

• Every time I look in to her eyes I fall in to a dreamy spell. Her hairs long and beautiful and she is the nicest person in the world. I would have to say indedd

• I think there's always someone more physically attractive and likely better in every other attribute as well. The thing that gets people is the combination of traits. Also, familiarity is attractive. So even if there is someone more physically attractive, the familiarity ultimately brings people home again.

There is *always* going to be someone out there with things you don't have that your partner is going to like. And having little exposure to those things that you don't have can make them more interesting. So really I think there's no getting around it, you just deal with it, accept it, be the best you that you can be and don't worry about it - or even try to enjoy these things with your partner. Having a whole bunch of things they like in one package they are already familiar with counts for a lot. Expecting to be your partner's everything is a mistake.

What Girls Said 10

• I find him very attractive but no, he's not the most attractive person in the world.

• Yes. If it's the right guy/girl it should be.

If not, you're probably not in love. Attraction and beauty isn't solely physical at all

• Yeah it would be in my case.

• He's not the most attractive person, I have to admit, but he's extremely... extremely attractive to me.

• Yes. 😍
    My boyfriend is the most handsome guy around.

• It's subjective, of course it is.

When I'm with a person, it's because I want to be with them only. There's no one else that matters except that person.

• To be fair, I don't think there's just one person in the world who's more attractive than everyone else. He's definitely up there with the best though.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

• yes absolutely

• When I was in a relationship, I truly thought they were the best. After breaking up, that delusion faded.