Girls, Did she miss me not texting her? why did she say wow till now you remember I exist when I texted her after 3 days?

I had a conversation through text with a girl she seemed involved in it I didn't text her for like three days after that then when I finally text her again she says wow now you remember that I exist was she waiting for my text because of that statement she said or like did she miss me not texting her and that why she said it

3

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• She was waiting for your text and you didn't reply back and when you did she was angry at you for taking a long time she probably thought you lost interest in her. We don't like when we don't get texted back. What she wanted was at least I'm busy or I talk to you soon but you drooped her so her response is letting you know she didn't like that at all

• Its not like I replied back to a message 3 days later I just disnt start a new text conversation with her for 3 days but you think she was waiting for my text? And would she say that if she wasn't interested in me?

• Yep she is mad you didn't text her. When we think a guy is into us we are having a good conversation and you end it we are excited for next day. the next day comes we can't wait until you text again only to find you didn't and on top of that it's been 3 days. so it makes us feel like oh maybe he didn't have as a good a time I did and he isn't into me like that. Basically to us if a guy likes you enough he will text daily. She probably thought you moved on or you were talking to someone else so her saltiness was she was you took forever

• She was mad you took forever sorry I don't know why my words get so jumbled up but sound right in my head

• Honestly she was probably just looking forward to a text from you when she didn't get one for three days straight she was probably just disappointed. The guy I like is doing that same thing so I get where she is coming from. Just make sure that if you tell her that you'll text her, you don't wait 3 days

• I think she did