Are you against miscegenation?

Miscegenation is the interbreeding of people of different races.

So basically, are you against interracial dating, interracial marriage, or interbreeding?

• Yes, I am against it.
  • No, I'm not against it.
3mo More votes please
3mo MORE VOTES

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahahah...

People who are "against miscegenation" are so delusional... thinking they actually have anything to protect in the first place.

Don't they realize that ALL existing human ethnicities are ALREADY "mixed"?
    Literally, every single major ethnicity in the world... is already a fusion of what were once genetically and geographically distinct tribes.

To be honest, those people remind me of the "anti-technology activists" who bitch about how technology is ruining the Earth -- and yet can't stand the thought of giving up their smartphones, wifi and other electronic gear.
    LOL

__

I will admit a heavy personal bias here, because I myself am the result of "miscegenation", and my three BEAUTIFUL children are the result of even MORE of it.
    <3

But, yeah, I'd like to see someone express this opinion to my face, rather than hiding behind the internet.
    To my face.
    My multiracial, and quite frankly awesome, face.
    Yeahhh...

__

Oh, and, let's not forget -- The greater the genetic diversity, the more able a human population is to survive calamities and so forth.

In other words, when the apocalypse hits, people like me and my kids will be the only ones left.

Nyah nyah.

• Yeah but most of the ethnicities that are already mixed were mixed a lot time ago and have built cultures and civilizations, so I don't think it's fair to make that argument.

• "They're built cultures and civilizations... but we shouldn't do any MORE mixing"
      =
      "Oh, I wanna keep my iPhone and my wifi... but any MORE technology is the devil"

::yawn::

Tx for the MH luv <3

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe all the races that are much different from each other are actually slightly different species of human.
    You just have to look at the difference in skull shape between nigroloid, caucasoid and asianoids and the differences are just as much if not more than the differences between other ancient hominid species such as Neanderthallis and homo heidelbergensisis.

• The differences in skull types are practically non-existent. And those negligible differences which do exist are entirely the result of vestigial traces of other hominid species' DNA; Native Australians are the people with the most non-Homo sapiens DNA, with 5% Denisovan and 2% Neanderthal DNA, Native Americans are the people with the most Neanderthal DNA, with 6% Neanderthal DNA, and 'Black people' are the 'purest' Homo Sapiens, with only 0.2 to 2% of their genetic constitution coming from other hominid species.

• @SinghSong because you can't call boongs and red Indians Neanderthals

• They aren't Neanderthals- Neanderthals and Denisovans are long extinct. But they do have more Neanderthal genetic heritage than any other human populations do, relegating the 'Caucasoid' Europeans to second place, and thus rendering Stormfronters' claims that their greater Neanderthal heritage is what makes them racially superior as Aryans completely invalid.

What Girls Said 7

• Nah, no reason to be against it.

• No but it shouldn't be promoted or forced as some sort of socialist left wing experiment initiative. Inter racial breeding has always gone on and was how European racial identify was formed.

• No I actually 'practiced' it myself before

• I'm not against it. It happens all the time, even in the past.

• It's a global village. One should not confine to a particular race, country or belief.

• We're all one species, so there is no "interbreeding"

• We're all human so interbred sounds weird

Codeword racist

What Guys Said 10

• Well, it's too late for that now, seeing as how the other different races of humanity, Neanderthals and Denisovans, have both been rendered entirely extinct due to miscegenation with humans tens of thousands of years ago. The past is in the past- we're all mixed-race now. Deal with it.

• I voted that I'm not against it. Some long time ago, there was a similar question. My thoughts are that, in principle, I'm not against it. There is a big "but", though. I can illustrate it by suggesting two tins of paint. One black, one white. What happens when you mix them?

Same happens with races. We'll all end up the same in a few generations.

• Nothing wrong in introducing new genes from different areas.

• I have no issues with interracial couples. I have an issue with it being glorified as well as some other leftists policies. That has other reasons though.

• couldnt care less about it. the only thing i care about is mixing cultures and being so liberal you will literally accept any kind of BS those cultures MAY inbreed

• I'm not against it, but I am against the shaming if a person doesn't want to be in an interracial relationship or if they aren't attracted to a particular race of people. And the double standard here is that a black woman can say she doesn't like white men and nobody bats an eyelid but if a white woman says she doesn't like black men, people hound on her.

• Eghhhh, I'm okay with most, but I wouldn't consider Asians (Includes Indian) and Blacks.

• pussy is pussy. racial mixing... meh, somce scientific crap some 18th century scientists made up.. i'm too smart for that.

• No, I'm not against it.

• Is this a thing? Why would there be a problem with interracial couples?