How many times you've seen questions about white guys here?

Some women are crazy.

Updates:
3mo Are gagers obsessed with race or just white guys?
3mo It's super annoying, they can just google it, or just shit the search button on gag.

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Girl

• All the race questions are annoying

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Too many

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 8

• Not a lot I just remember this one pink anon that keeps coming back with these epic, page long posts about how white men are so badly treated by society and white women are always put on a pedestal by the media and are adored by men or all races although they are so ugly and poor white men are ignored by everyone and like the most underprivileged group of people nowadays because they are males and they are white and their momma doesn't do their laundry anymore at 25 and and and.. Ikr.. Extremely hard to tell that it's a white guy posting lol his questions are so priceless though

3|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

the one with all the grammatical mistakes?

• Show All
    • 3mo

i was pretty sure it's some kind of Asian chick because of the way it's always written and the recurring notes about Asian women being victims and heroines..

• 3mo

@COCOCHANEL oh yeah that might be another possibility

• Who cares? Obviously you have something either for or against them if you care about the questions about them.

0|1
    1|1
    • 3mo

It's annoying. it's a forum where people share and care, if you don't, get out of here.

• 3mo

Yeah... Sounds like you care a little too much about what people think of white men.

• Why would people need to ask white guys questions? Everyone already knows white guys are the coolest lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

They do lol

• Show All
    • 3mo

@warrior0345 Why must people like you throw that word around every time you're offended by something?

• 3mo

@Negrodamuss because this whole post screams racism there's one person that literally compared black people to shit, does that sit well with you

• not too often

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't care less tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • White guys aren't all that, I don't get the obsession of some women

0|0
    0|1
    • 3mo

Same with different races about white women. There plenty of white men or women I would never want to date lol

• Show All
    • 3mo

@girlygirlLillian When clearly he was looking to start something with her even though what he said didn't make sense? so yeah she can call him a asswipe when you looking to piss people off.

• 3mo

It's an opinion at the end of the day. Don't like, you can keep scrolling.

• WHO CARES ABOUT WHITE GUYS. EWW, I WOULD NEVER DATE ONE

1|0
    3|0
  • A lot but I have to admit I was one of the people to ask the question

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

So you admit you're a racist then?

• 3mo

@Dave20154 it wasn't a racist question I just wanted to know what white men think about the appearance of women of my ethnicity as im crushing on someone.

• 3mo

What's your ethnicity?

What Guys Said 7

• the only questions i see about white guys are usually asked by black girls... usually about how to get one. Beyond that, i don't see many

1|1
    1|0
  • I think it's usually the same person on different accounts asking those types of questions.

1|0
    0|0
  • A good number of women have irrational hate and are bigoted against white men or here. So, You can find them and go on the hate rag together!

0|0
    0|0
  • Same amount of times I've seen questions about BLACK WOMEN (It needs to be in block capitals)

0|0
    0|0
  • i have seen a lot in last 2 days. if its asked a lot it is something important for people

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Women especially non white women are obsessed with white meat nowadays.

• Has there been positive questions lately? Usually there aren't.
    I guess that's good.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Both. But a bit too many

• Not that much

0|0
    0|0