I suck with girls?

I'm 19 and male and here are the reason why I suck with girls:
1. I'm short (5'6)
2. Im shy as hell
3. I'm an awkward individual
4. I'm not a star athlete
5. I have no confidence in myself
6. Some girl give me weird looks or stare (not like the "I'm interested" look the "You're weird" look)
7. I'm not a cocky jerk that most (all) girls like, I'm a nice person
8. I feel like I'm ugly (which kind of relates back to #6)
9. I can't talk to girls freely and I'm constantly nervous
10. I have a deep voice which sounds kind of monotone and girls may think I'm a retard
11. I play the piano but how does that get me girls? It doesn't! I can't carry a piano around everywhere.
12. I can't keep a girl interested
13. I'm bottom of the totem pole in social status which I know girls notice more on guys who are the top of the totem pole.
14. I try to hard to be funny because I'm not naturally funny. And I know girls like funny guys but that's not me.
I know you're gonna tell me to be myself but "being myself" are those thing that I listed out above which I'm ABSOLUTELY SURE they won't get me women and all of you know that. Thinking positively won't help me either because they won't change my luck with women. What should I do to better my luck with women?

3mo I also forgot one thing, 15. I have a beard, it's not a big beard but it's thin and groomed but women hate beards so... I guess I have to shave mine to be more attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• well... damn kid... the pick up line " i hate myself, but you should still date me" will never work!

work on yourself first, learn to like you so other people can like you.
    this is not me telling you to be yourself... this is me saying be the type of person that you enjoy

Most Helpful Guy

• The reason you "suck" with girls is because you see all of these as a problem. You need to change your perspective of how you see yourself and see that your traits are more attractive than you think they are. If you can be happy with yourself then others will be happy with you. Girls and people in general tend to reflect your emotions. If you aren't happy with yourself well how do you expect others to be happy with you?

As far as keeping a girls interest. Who cares. If they loose interest that's a problem with them not you. I can guarantee that you can hold some girls interest.

What Girls Said 13

• So you're a self loathing kid with a warped sense of what women want (aka a star athlete who treats them like shit), yeah, that sums up why you suck with girls.

• What it is, is not you sucking at get a girl. Its the fact that your attracted to the wrong kinds of girls and expect them to be interested in you when they're not. By you being rejected a lot you fed yourself all these self-lies. I bet their were a few girls that was interested in you, but you probably never paid them the time of day, because you weren't physically attracted to them, so they got hurt and gave up on you. This isn't a girl problem, this is a self problem.

• Basically it comes down to you having low self esteem as all of the items you listed are about that. You must have some qualities, so put a list of those together. If you can't think of any, ask your friends what they like about you. And since when don't short guys get dates?

• awww... I thought you said something else... hahah

• Most of this is BS. 5, 9, 12 are the only legit points. If you have no confidence, girls will never give you a shot.

• Don't force yourself to be funny for NO ONE
    Be yourself yes
    It's very very important
    You're a good guy you're an artist
    You don't have the smallest idea how much girls out there are looking for a good guy. And you only notice the hoes who don't like you cause you're a good guy
    You can't notice when a girl likes you. We girls are very good at hiding that we like a guy and maybe they're shy to come to you thats all
    I'm sure a girl out there is just wondering how to talk to you

The last thing you said, "I'm sure a girl out there is just wondering how to talk to you" I doubt that even happens to me.

Don't doubt it you don't know that
      There are a lot of girls looking for a good guy out there
      Me personally am tired from those bad douchebags and I need a good guy
      There are a lot of girls like me

I wish there were but the ones encountered aren't like that.

• Try and gain some confidence, begin talking to girls that you think you'd be comfortable around, girls like confidence but not cockiness. Find girls that you have something in common with, and don't come on too strong, get to know her.

Thinking positively will help you, no one wants to talk to someone that isn't positive and is going to put a poop on their party. Be positive and be yourself. You WILL find someone! The right person will come along!

• Pull urself together

• I think you need to first build your confidence. 😊

• 2. Im shy as hell
    3. I'm an awkward individual
    5. I have no confidence in myself
    14. I try to hard to be funny

That's why.

• I'd prioritize working on the shyness. Talk to as many random people as possible - other guys, then female cashiers, waitresses, etc. Work your way up to talking to more girls you are attracted to.

And drop the "chicks only like bad boys" pity party. Untrue and unattractive.

• first of all, you aren't gonna "get " any woman because they aren't objects. Second ofall, be confident for fucks sake! NO WOMAN likes an insecure man , no matter how attractive he is. It's the biggest turn off ever. I wouldn't date you ever just by how poorly you describe yourself. Who wants to be with someone that doesn't know their worth? How do you know you're not funny? You better change your attitude now or you'll be single forever.

I never said women were objects but I know they are things that girls find attractive. If someone like me came up to you and tried to talk how would you perceive them?

Well, honestly, you just don't sound like my type of man so i'd reject you

• Try to improve the things you can actually fix like working on your appearance and personality. Work out, read more books, travel, be passionate about something.
    "I'm not a cocky jerk that most (all) girls like, I'm a nice person"
    Not the nice thing again. If you were genuinely nice, you wouldn't even mention it. I swear people use the word "nice" today as a synonym for the word "pushover" or for the word "boring".

I'm wasn't using "nice" for replacing "pushover" I was using to say I'm caring and such.

What Guys Said 6

• What I'm about to tell you comes from experience, it's not just an empty opinion. Being able to get the girls YOU WANT is a skill, not something you are born with. And with it being a skill, you have to develop it. I have friends that are considered good-looking by women but suck at getting girls. And I have short, "ugly" friends that have hordes of girls (and I mean hot, high-quality girls) craving their validation.

There is hope for you my friend, you just have to educate yourself and execute. And do me a favor... throw those 14 bullshit points out of your head, if you keep believing them, they are going to cost you your life. I'm sure you can find videos on youtube of unattractive, semi-dwarf guys that are picking up hot women on the street. Start there...

Those videos are probably fake

Maybe I can take a look at them.

This is one seems legit. Hope that helps man

https://www. youtube. com/watch? v=JFKWhY9IlsI

• Wow. You just destroyed yourself.

• First make a style get help from your friends or/and family. practice how to talk with girls memorize some sentences. When you are ready (probably you will not feel ready but still) try girls below your league.

• I would say so

• Being short sucks, right?
    Do most women tower over you?

• Just keep up with the piano it will pay off later on and try to gain more confidence, things will turn around eventually