Why white men don't date Black women?

Updates:
why white men don't black women?
why do White guys that used to have Black girl friends no longer want Black girl friends.

0|0
12|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Some white men do. Everyone has a type.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• White men date black women but not all black women want to date white men and not all white men want to date black women, some because of personal prejudices, others because of the prejudices of their family and friends.
    Some white guys abstain, fearing it would come over as mere "curiosity dating."
    Personally, If I didn't date a black girl it was because when i was 'dating around' there were really few black girls in my city and in college (in HS there wasn't any black girl)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Maybe not where you live...

0|0
    0|1
  • They do though. It might be rarer because most black women want a black man. Also white men don't have the best history with black women so that most definitely may contribute to that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I see plenty of white men dating black women and vice versa.

0|1
    0|0
  • Here we go...

0|0
    0|0
  • They do

0|1
    0|0
  • i thnik that they are just scare of blacks girls

0|1
    0|0
  • My best guy friend is a white guy and he always says he's gonna marry a black girl lol

0|1
    0|0
  • And another one!

0|0
    0|0
  • They do. I know some that only date black or half black girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I could get a penny every time someone asks this question, I'd be rich.

0|0
    0|0
  • More white guys ask me out than black guys. White guys love me I don't know what your talking about. Maybe you live in the south

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Black people don't really exist in my town. My opportunities of crossing paths with black women are slim. It isn't a lack of attraction or anything.

0|1
    0|0
    • The United States is still pretty segregated believe it or not.

• So do Hispanics stay in one area, whites in another and black people in another then?

• @ForeverAloneBrah in small towns yea. Not by law of course. Big cities are more diverse.

• My brother is happily dating a black women. And they're happy. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Most non-White females agree, often even openly, that White women are the most physical attractive women on the planet. Especially blonde, blue-eyed women.
    Why then should any White man date a non-White woman, Black or otherwise?

0|0
    0|0
  • I most certainly date them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm white and my girlfriend is blasian. It's just that it's not too common, especially in places like south east of Europe for example.

0|0
    0|0
  • They do. Thanks for your time.

0|0
    0|0
  • There will be a generation where we will I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • White men do date black women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whites have been voted the most attractive race universally on several different polls. Blacks have always rated lowest next to indian.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have, but some may not be comfortable with it or just not attracted to them but there are a lot that do

0|1
    0|0