Would a girl date a guy if he was hot and with very good personality but virgin?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not because he is 'hot' or whatever. I careless about looks, that comes way bottom of the wants list. His morals, character and personality is what I'm concerned about. But yes many girls would, and may won't. If he is physically attractive to their eyes, they will overlook the virginity part as long as he is looking to give it up in a dating relationship. For myself, he has to want would I would want and that is not being sexual or having sex before getting married. So as both of us are virgins, if this is a problem, the answer is a no. Also, if he says that he had oral and anal sex, but no vaginal sex, then he is not a virgin. If he's into porn, that's a major deal breaker for me. So unless he is a person that is looking to change his life and do a full 360 [for himself not for me], it's not going to happen. I need a person who wants to be with me and see us having a future together as a married couple and wouldn't wait 2 years just to marry. But it is entirely up to him and however interested in the guy.

Overall, yes. There are girls who would date him. It also depends on the maturity level of the girl as well.

The one that you said into porn , really is it a deal breaker? I didn't know girls are bothered by this.

you're such a bullshitter

@_caaaaaaam Oh really? And how do you figure? You can date and get involved with whoever you like or chose, wither they be good or bad for you. But I know what I need and want in a relationship. I don't to pretend just to cater to somebody else. I am a no-nonsense person, and like I said before, nobody has to date if they don't want to. I've been alone all my life and is quite happy. Better single than in a relationship and miserable. People do what they chose wither it succeeds of fail.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think most girls care whether a guy's a virgin or not. In fact, I think most would prefer that unless she's promiscuous.

What Girls Said 5

• Yessssss.

• I'm dating a virgin and I am his number one fan! I respect that he is a virgin and don't think he is any less of a man! He is the most attractive person in my eyes! You'll find a girl who thinks the same way! Sex is a special thing

• Yes? That seriously my reality right now and we've been dating a year and a quarter!

• What's wrong with being a virgin? People act like we are a different species.

• says the under 18 dude

so whats problem being under 18 grandma?

It's normal to be a virgin kiddo.

Love, granny

Babe im 17 and i will turn to 18 3 months later,
      But anyways thanks.

What Guys Said 0