Would YOU date someone that doesn't care about their future CAREER path in life? Basically just wants to be an at home wife/husband?

• Yeah, I have no problem with dating someone like that.
  • No, everybody should have a career path in life and be able to support themselves financially (or other reasons)

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Gotta have goals in life.
    Nothing wrong with wanting to be a stay at home spouse, but you have to care and have an education and be qualified to work. Gotta have some skills haha

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I think that's a little irresponsible, don't you think?

Yeah definitely. It's less about the money and more about her being successful in life and accomplishing the goals in life she was meant to do.

What Girls Said 12

• Haha... no.

• My boyfriend's ideal future would be him being a house husband. I personally think I'd go crazy if I had to stay at home and cook and clean adn look after kids cause that's not what I really enjoy doing but those things are all things he's good at.

• No, I don't think it's "wrong" to aspire being a housewife/man but personally I wouldn't date someone who doesn't share my determination & drive in terms of career. Not only because I am not willing to financially support someone else but also because I think we would have way too few things in common.

Yup I agree. And everyone should have goals in life to accomplish and do whatever it is they enjoy

• There's a difference between someone who doesn't care and someone who wants to stay home to take care of kids, house, husband

• No sorry I need a man with some drive to excel in life because I wanted to share the working and childcare role

• I would NEVER date someone like this. I hate how some people scrounge off the government taking benefits where they can, expecting everything to be handed to them on a plate.

Totally.
      And nice capitalizing by the way 😆😂😆😂😆😂
      That just made my DAY! And it's only 8 PM

No problem, I'm glad you agree ☺

• No goals= boring and clingy. No thanks.

• nope, I prefer if he has career goal but is also family oriented.

• I guess. I don't know if I'd make enough money for the both of us though.

Who knows 😆. But for me it's less about the money and more about her having set goals in life and to do whatever it is she loves to do

• No, I'm career oriented and want someone who is the same

• No what a loser

• Yea, I have a life, too.

What Guys Said 8

• Maybe if they had every other characteristic I was looking for.

• Yes I sure would. She would make a great professional house wife

• The problem I have with this is that with the rising cost of living in my country one wage packet is not enough to survive on, couples need to be working and putting their pay packets together in order to raise a family.

Understandable but is it really just about the money. Personally I would want my girl to have set goals in life and to accomplish astonishing things and do what she was meant to do.

• sure i would

• since i plan to dominate this world through military conquest, i want someone who is ambitious.

Ok, well have fun getting a hand on that in this corrupt world where the richest of the rich control all and manipulate the world into believing things that aren't true. Call me if you ever succeed my man 😎

i will do that.

• Date sure marry i dont know.

• Of course. I ain't a chick. I don't care about that stuff when looking for a girlfriend.

• No I won't