Is my boyfriend a liar or am I a cheater?

My boyfriend says he is not attracted to other woman and that even just thinking about other guys is cheating. But on his social media he is following many woman with accounts of lots riske photos (lots if boobs and butts and shaking). He started to question me about who I follow on social media and I showed him: old classmates, coworkers, and family and random stuff like natgeo or arby's. But no guys with riske photos, etc. I asked him a question: "Who is so and so?" He changes topic altogether. And I do not press him or change the topic back. But why does he lie to me about not being attracted to other woman? Why is it not ok for me to admit I find other guys attractive? My thoughts make a cheater? Is he cheating? Is there some double standard I'm unaware of? I'm confused.

Most Helpful Guy

• he sounds like a cheater to me. Cheaters frequently will accuse YOU of what they are doing. He's the dishonest one. He's also not fair-he has one set of rules for YOU and another set (or is it NON-set) for himself.

He also kinda hints of narcissism, very controlling, while being allowed to do what HE wants-that's entitlement, that's superiority, that's a cheater, that's narcissism. I'd dump him or at least be VERY careful and pay attention...

Most Helpful Girl

• He tells you exactly what you want to hear.
    "Why is it not ok for me to admit I find other guys attractive?"
    Double standard.

What Guys Said 3

• Well your boyfriend may not be a cheater but from your post, it looks like he certainly has a strong lust for attractive women and he might have intentions to cheat on you. Hence just beware.

• Well he's either naive and not very self aware... Which is somewhat normal for a young dude... Or he's a Contolling Dousche

• You both deserve each other.

What Girls Said 3

• No it doesn't make you a cheater as people find others attractive. It's cheating when you act on it. Think he's saying that to play mind games as he wouldn't like you doing it but he clearly does

• Don't let him use a controlling attitude towards you. Let him know that if he wants to be with you, he needs to trust you. If he doesn't--there's the door.

• You're not a cheater. He's doing too much and he's trying to apply the double standard on you and that is not fair. He's full of mess.