I have started to grow a bitterness and hatred towards women?

Is it to late for a relationship now

Thanks for opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would someone want to be around you let alone have a relationship with you if you hate them?

What Girls Said 8

• Bitterness and hatred is not a solution to a problem. It’s basically like swallowing poison and hoping it will hurt someone else. The truth is that if you choose to remain irrationally bitter and hateful towards a bunch of women you don’t even know, then you are only devaluing yourself as a partner and making it more difficult for you to function properly when you finally do find someone you want to connect with.

• Women can destroy a man if men pick the really evil ones. Some details would be helpful though.

All I can say is never allow someone to have this much influence and power over you. Live your life.

• Well if you hate them then Yeh?

• no, that's the perfect time! women LOVVVVVVVE bitter men! ;)

• No need to be bitter. Also you do not need to hate things

• Why? What happened?

• You're not old enough to be bitter or to be in a place where it's too late.

• Take a break from dating and manosphere surfing before you're permanently damaged.

• I never had a girlfriend so I guess you can say I already was on break

• Just take a break from stressing about it. focus on doing things that are actually enjoyable and you feel good about.

What Guys Said 9

• You are FAR too young to be so angry and bitter!! WTF? What happened to you to make you post this?
    Women are probably the best invention, EVER, and I just ADORE THEM!! Yeah, sometimes I disagree with one, or another, and we aren't compatible, but how can you be hating on an entire group that is just FCKING AMAZING?
    If you have an issue with one or another, just move on, learn from it, and find another, that is more compatible!!
    It sounds like what you are saying is that you bought a Yugo, Pile of SHT, and HATED IT, so ALL CARS are bad, and you are going 'Amish' with a horse and buggy!! :) Loosen up and just meet others, and find someone that likes you!!

• Why? what happened? have you had relationships before that ended in failure? Did women cheat on you before?

• No women don't even consider me I have been rejected by so many women

• Well, I can understand. In that case it's best you stay single and concentrate on leading a healthy and successful professional life.

• Some details of your mental state and what you believe has led you to where you are now would be helpful, in terms of answering your question.

• It's not too late. Just stop chasing from a position of weakness and focus on yourself. Take pride in not pursuing relationships and live selfishly, using your extra time improving yourself every day.

Ironically, one day you'll have a "moment" and realize that women are in awe facing your greatness, like beautiful flowers waiting to be picked. By not chasing women and getting stronger overall, you have qualified yourself for much better.

It takes time, and the right mindset.

• Take a break from women. But that doesn't mean you should join groups like MGTOW or turn into a misogynist. That won't solve anything but add fuel to the fire.

• Dude, you aren't even 24... You're a pussy! It's not like you pay Allamony and child support.

Put on Your Big Boy Pants...

• I am 24

• Well certain girls have broke me

• Kick the dust off your shoulder and go find another girl (s)

Poor me pity parties accomplish nothing and the type of men girls like don't do those...

• whats the question

• Why?

• The reason why I feel that way is because guys always have to be the initiators