Do you date outside your race?

For me it's always Hispanic women since I was in high school. There is just something I love about them and they seem to love me lol. I'm open to all races though.

1|1
30|24

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only ever dated an Asian girl but I'm open to dating other races and genders, too, given they're hot & we click :P

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Technically always since I'm mixed (Japanese/American). It feels interracial whether I'm dating a Caucasian American or a Japanese woman.

Also dated Russian woman, black woman, Korean, French. I think all ethnicities are attractive, but my preference is towards slim generally among those.

The two women I fell most deeply for were both Japanese though (I married the second). I think it's just because of the culture and way of communicating. I'm more Japanese than American in that sense, I think (though I'm just as much of a cultural bastard as I am ethnically, as I've lived in both the U. S. and Japan about an equal portion of time).

1|2
    0|0
    • 3mo

I suppose the only time for me it wouldn't feel interracial is if I also dated a woman who was half-Japanese and half-Caucasian. I rarely run into those.

What Girls Said 29

• I am currently dating outside of my race.

0|3
    0|1
  • I would but I haven't.

0|2
    0|0
    • 3mo

Well slight correct. Race is really just a construct especially 'white'. I ve dated an Arabman but while Europeansmay not view Arabs as white they are classified as Caucasian.

• 3mo

I mean not Caucasian but white.

• I'm not racist but I feel most attracted to white guys cause I'm white. But I do really like black guys cause of their energy, but I couldn't imagine myself dating one.

0|1
    0|0
  • dating my own race... i'd rather die than do that. Other races are the best

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty much. My mom was Hispanic and dad's Filipino/Chinese. So being raised in a country that's diverse and where it was multi- ethnic, I've dated men of different races: Italian, Hispanic, African American, American etc.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't date at all but if I did, I'd date a guy that I liked despite race although I usually like darker guys.

0|2
    0|0
  • I've always dated latinos. Like Colombians, Mexicans, Salvadorians, etc.

But never really dated outside, I definitely want to though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes if he is attractive. I'm seeing someone outside my race currently.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm half Japanese, part hispanic and european. I typically have dated Korean and Chinese guys but have dated a few white guys. But I'm open to dating other races.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, simply because the opportunity hasn't presented itself, but I would and am open to all races.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm Latina and I usually date white guys... Though I am open minded about other races

0|3
    1|0
  • I have before. I'm open to finding love with a guy, it doesn't matter what race he is.

0|1
    0|0
  • all the time. What's the big deal? I'm mixed: Asian and Hispanic

0|2
    0|0
  • yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I don't care about someones race. I used to date a guy who was adopted and came from Cuba.

0|1
    0|0
  • In fact I live in a homogenous race country but I like Latinos very much

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, I have before. If I like the guy, he likes me and there is mutual respect, I'll date him.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I could. Only dated French guys for now tho.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not part of 1 race I'm part of a few, so yeah i guess so...

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah I like em korean cocks

0|1
    0|0
  • sure why not.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes why not

0|1
    0|0
  • No I stay within my own race

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care XD
    Lol a person is a person. Half the time I don't even notice their race unless it's so obvious cuz they're black.
    Even then I don't really care lol

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

by the way just curious, does the dk in your name stand for "Drift King" ?

• 3mo

Hahaha yes it does ! I came up with that back in highs school when I had big dreams of becoming the new dk lol. Good eye

• 3mo

Nice!
      I totally had Fast and Furious on my mind lol
      How's your progress on becoming the next dk going? XD

• I don't date outside my race but I do date outside my ethnicity.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm half black, i only date black.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes, but there's something about a relationship within my race that just feels like home. There's nothing quite like a man who can speak my language, cook my native food with me, see eye to eye with me about issues that heavily impact my people, and know just how to relate with me concerning racial issues.

0|1
    0|0
  • Rarely

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• yes, cannot judge character by race. I'm drawn to their energy, character, what is special about them. Can learn a lot from someone of different race.

0|2
    0|0
  • Lol there seems to be a natural affinity between black and hispanic. I could date anyone, or almost (in terms of race). Could not do that to a native Australian because well they're not my style at all. Black gals, why not. Asians, ok. But well I prefer white ladies and I can't do anything about that. So yeah, I could date outside my race, but my race is my style. Hispanics come second (they're european too anyway).

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure... I wouldn't mind dating an elf... oh or maybe a Klingon woman... heh heh that'd be kinky... wait... did you mean 'nationality'? :v
    Captain's log stargate 416... today's humans still can't tell the difference between 'race' and 'nationality' I fear they are doomed to repeat this confusion until the end of time. *Said in Picard's voice*
    media.giphy.com/media/6OWIl75ibpuFO/giphy.gif

0|1
    0|0
  • I won't date Martian or Venusian 'girls' ?

0|1
    0|0
  • No because I live in a racially homogeneous country.

0|1
    0|0
  • Almost exclusively actually.

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't before but I'm completely open to it.

0|1
    0|0
  • When I was single, I dated any race.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's nothing about the race but everything about the culture that comes with it :) i cannot date a person from a culture very different from mine

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|1
    0|0
  • I have in the past, two black women one Native Canadian woman.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well.. i've hooked up with a hispanic girl.
    And I'd consider dating non-white girls... though I prefer white girls.
    You never know who you'd might meet

0|1
    0|0
  • Only ever met people from the 'Human Race'- so no

0|1
    0|0
  • My first girlfriends were American white, I've dated a born Lithuanian and a Ukrainian.. I dated a Kyrgyz born Asian at age 23.. I'm Mexican, so yes, ironically I've never dated a mestiza or a Mexican/Spanish girl but I've hooked up a few times

0|1
    0|0
  • I would if they would date me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess all the women I dated were mixed , but I got no problem with dating outside my race

0|1
    0|0
  • I always do

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, i do.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm Korean American, but I only like white women and refuse to date black, East Asian, Middle Eastern, or South Asian women.

But unfortunately, most white women aren't into Asian men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm half hispanic half caucasian. I tend to stay in that realm naturally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Νο Im not stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • This website is a sham

0|0
    0|0
  • I only date Asians, hot little things.

1|1
    0|0