Guys, Guy I've been talking to has unfriended me on Facebook and unfollowed me on Instagram, what does that mean, he's no longer interested?

So this guy I've known for awhile messaged me about a month ago saying he was interested to see where things could go and so forth. So we started talking, started seeing each other and just spending time together and then yesterday just out of nowhere he unfriended me on Facebook and unfollowed me on Instagram. Could it be that he's no longer interested in me or my life and he's saying it's over or could it be something totally different?

3

What Guys Said 3

• Nope, he wants you REALLY bad!

But really, it is over. If you like someone, you try to create more bridges between you, not take the big ones down. I would say he has/wants to move on 100%

That being said, this is total shite. I hate 'ghosting', he could have at least texted you saying, 'thanks but I don't think this is working out'.

• Probably found another girl.

• I think it might be over, but I would wait a little bit to be totally certain or you could just drop it and move on if you want to