I'm a confident girl but why no guys like me?

Im 16yrs old girl and yes im confident about myself. Im quite smart and very supple, im not that awkward girl toward guys. I read a lot that guys like those confident girls so why none ever ask me out? Bcs of this im losing my confidence and start to think that maybe im unattractive. Is there sonething wrong with me or what? (Im an arian so maybe you can imagine that im quite aggresive)

Most Helpful Guy

• You are rather young. Don't be worried. Life has just begun for you. Don't let teen experiences define you. No need to be worried until you are in your late 20s.

Im not worried but you know its a feeling of being lonely.. I also want to date someone and have dinner together, watching movie, etc. Dating in you teens is much different that when you're in your 20s.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you were confident enough, you would have approached them instead of waiting for them to come to you.
    "Is there something wrong with me?"
    I doubt that.
    "Im an arian"
    Wait... what?

I did approached guys in school. there's this guy who seemed nice and also cute but after awhile i felt like being played by him. He acted like he liked me too but in fact he never returned my feeling. After that i started to lose confidence... And also im tired of having to always approach guys first, why wouldn't they ask me out?

What Guys Said 7

• Honestly, a lot of guys to might be experiencing are the ones who don't do so well with asking people out. Confidence scares guys, but a lot of us hope it goes in our favour, maybe leading to them asking us out. It all depends on the individual and can vary greatly.

PS: you're definitely not unattractive 😉

Stay beautiful,
    -SJ

• What's arian 😶?
    Maybe you're beautiful and it makes them think that you'll reject them

Actually im just tired of being single and having to approach guys first. I may not be prettiest girl in school but i believe that my personality will attract them. But recently i just feel maybe im wrong and guys prefer looks over character

Nope
      I don't know about anyone else but personality is more important

• i would ask you out :-)

Haha thanks.. Thats so nice of you.

• Why dont u ask them out?

• Arian- that's an Aries, right? Just one question though, straight up- you are above the age of consent wherever it is that you live, right? Because if you're not, then I'd say that the reason why guys aren't asking you out yet is pretty obvious.

• you are ugly. well physically.

• Lots of guys are afraid of aggressive girls, but I'm quite fond of Aries girls, they are my favorite... assertive and self-confident girls are the best. Maybe you should ask them out, if you are so much confident... guys love it when a girl takes initiative.

What Girls Said 0