What the hell did I do?

Ok, so I came across a cute guy on a popular dating site recently. We chatted on the site briefly, soon after we exchanged numbers as we really hit it off. Conversation flowed effortlessly, we talked about everything. Many nights we texted until 2 or 3 in the morning. He asked if we could meet of course I agreed, however our schedules didn't sync up for that day. We continued to text and send pics. I then tried to schedule a meet up however he was busy with work. For some reason conversation slowed up and eventually stopped. If I text him yes he will responds with a word or two. I'm so confused here, like wtf happened... did I do something... like why did he just go from talking to me literally all day long to not saying a word? Should I ask him what the issue is or just erase his number?

Most Helpful Guy

• perhaps he's just too busy. perhaps the conflicting schedules has made him somewhat reluctant to continue talking in depth. perhaps he's talking to someone else and that is progressing better.

hard to say. you could find a way to nicely ask him what's going on

Most Helpful Girl

• People can lose interest, you know? Or he found somebody else he liked better. I think he's hoping you'd get the hint. I don't think it was anything you did.

What Guys Said 4

• He found someone else, probably o the selfsame dating site, whose schedule synched with his better than yours did. I'd erase his number, unless you want to wait and see if things don't wrk out for him with the other girl.

]\

• He could've found somebody else he liked more, he could just be swamped with work and doesn't feel like putting much effort into anything after a long day. You should confront him about it and ask what's going on and ask HIM if you should delete his number or not, or if he/you want to break contact.

• Ask him what's going on. He's probably busy with work, or something else.

Would you prefer to talk in person instead of texting a lot? Maybe he realized he's texting too much lol

I usually don't talk on the phone but I would if he prefers that form of communication.

• maybe he thinks that you are making up excuses not to see him and you are only interested in an online relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• Check out some youtubes on Matthew Hussey. I think I watched something like this on one of his videos but can't remember what he said about it. Good luck with this though.