What makes a girl attractive in your opinion?

I feel like all my friends have boyfriends and I'm still alone. All my friends are always talking and hanging with guys and then there's me. I'm captain of the volleyball team and try to be outgoing but I guess it's not working. I feel like sometimes I come across as totally uninterested in guys and more interested in just hanging with friends. Like if I catch a guy starring I usually just go about with my business because I don't want to seem to desperate or obsessed. I don't want to be one of those boy crazy girls yet I don't wanna be a loner either. Help!

What Guys Said 1

• here's the trouble right here and a lot of girls do this mistake, here ill point it out:
    "you come across as totally uninterested in guys and more interested in just hanging with friends. if you catch a guy starring you just go about with your business because you don't want to seem to desperate or obsessed"
    so if you want a guy you have to approach one you really want, and if you catch a guy checking you out, that means he likes you and wants you to approach or ask him out. and quit worrying about being desperate or obsessed because guys want that in a girl and clingy because it means:
    desperate/obsessed= actually wants a guy
    clingy=actually wants to be with the guy
    this can't be said about the players tho. only the decent/nice guys like that form of commitment.

What Girls Said 0