24 never had a boyfriend?

I feel like a weirdo... am i? I never had sex either

Most Helpful Guy

• It's called dating. Try it sometime. Don't have sex 'till you're ready and want to.
    Boys your age are still pretty immature. Don't be afraid to date someone a little older - girls mature earlier than boys, and a little older guy will have his shit together more and will be adept at properly treating a lady.

If you make something of yourself and be awesome at what you're good at, then you'll be in a better place to want to share your life with another. Just exactly what do you bring to the table in a relationship anyway? Something worth considering. Your time, talent, and treasure? Whatcha got?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never had a date or a kiss, but just crushes and then things did not tend to go well before it even started. Sometimes I feel lonely and think that my personality changed into a bit of hot-tempered and hard, though I have many favorite idols to make me happy and think about to cool it down. On the second hand, I'm preparing myself if one day I stay single forever. lol. You are not alone. Maybe, somewhere out there, a wonderful person or prince-like person will show up.

What Guys Said 15

• 22 YO here. No girlfriend no sex yet. No sex at 24 for a gal? Good job. You're rare. You're not weird. Oh and f... the perverted 21st century and its stupid social standarts. I commend you for being still clean. Getting banged won't help you in life believe me. Once you marry it will be different. Stay modest. It's pretty cool. Virginity is almost a virtue nowadays ;) I say you're awesome!

• Why would you feel that it is weird for you to be a virgin and never had a relationship? Why would you believe that?

• 31, never had a girlfriend, still a virgin. Are we weird, absolutely!! Enjoy being weird, weirdo people are awesome! There is nothing wrong with you, for being different. I have 2 brothers, one married his girlfriend at 18, has a too many kids with too many different women and is constantly getting married or divorced. (7 marriages so far) the other didn't get married until he was 40, and she was his first real girlfriend they have been happily married for 5 years. Be patient, things have a way of working themselves out. Plus not having the baggage is a huge plus.

• You're a special unicorn! Virgins are the best. Keep waiting patiently for your Boaz!

• A lot of people sugar coat on this website but you being 24 and not experiencing any intimacy at all suggest something negative.

I did have two guys at 22 whom i had sex with just no penetration

hmhmmmmmm maybe not entirely negative but possibly more introverted behaviour that has lead to this. Sex is readily available for those whom seek it (assuming your borderline attractive, your not gonna find it difficult to get laid). Most guys including fearless will take the honors

• Well then there's A TON OF weirdos lol
    It's really common, don't feel this way

• Makes you a very desirable lady!

• NOT AT ALL!!!

Good for you for sticking with what you believe in and doing what is right for you.

• Exactly the same as the girl who justifies my "complicated" relationship status! Her reason is she's scared. Doesn't help she's autistic too, so she has heightened fear of the unknown.

• I'm 23 i've never had a girlfriend, but i have had sex. You could be like me though most people you meet aren't for you. Most girl i meet my age aren't mature enough for me (I mean mental maturity not physical maturity)

• I bet you are just a little picky and don't want to be involved with someone you wouldn't pick in the first place. Like if there are 2 attractive males but only one tickles your fancy so the other guy won't make it.

• Why would you feel like a weirdo? You should feel like a hidden treasure.

• Do u want a HAWT smex dat bad? Then kum @ meh baby 👄

• If flowers can teah themselves to blossom after winters, so can you.

• I'm sure it will happen before 30

What Girls Said 7

• No you are not. Stop worrying about other people and be happy with yourself if this is what you want to do. If you want to be in a relationship, then you need to work on yourself and not rush into sex just because others decide to do it. Your not the only one. If your not happy with yourself, then your just really miserable and then nobody is going to want to be around that.

• I know girls in your age who hasn't either. It is nothing weird. People should know that it is completely acceptable to live life in your own way. There is no right or wrong. You maybe wanna find something special? Then good for you for not trying to just find anyone! 😊

• ur not a weirdo.

• Never had a boyfriend either.

Have only had sex with two people, and it doesn't seem like that number is going to go up any time soon, per a lucky turn of fate.

• No, you aren't weird. Everyone moves at their own pace through life. You don't want to rush things and possibly regret it later.

• so? not the end of the world

• When I was 24, I didn't have a boyfriend either and I was a virgin. I didn't get into a relationship until I was 25. You're fine.