If you like someone, are any of these (health & safety edition, A through G) deal-breakers for you dating that person?

Or do you partake in any of these activities? I don't. I got bored and started coming up with dating scenarios that'd likely be turn-offs for people.

A-If you like someone, are any of these (health & safety edition, A through G) deal-breakers for you dating that person?B-C-D-E-F- The motorcycle? Riding the motorcycle without a helmet? Or riding anything along the lines of a motorcycle or bicycle without a helmet?G1-G2-

Most Helpful Girl

• DE&F definitely, G1 maybe and what is G2? E-cigarette or pipe or? Lol I legit can't tell.
    I'm fine with the other as long as it's done occasionally only and not an addiction. The worst are energy drink addictions lol empty cans, empty cans everywhere and those wiggling once they're "off" their good stuff for too long - I had a classmate like this it was legit scary

*this

I would have an issue with them not wearing a helmet, I'm not getting attached to someone who's purposely risking their life on a regular basis. That's irresponsible and selfish as hell.

I posted another question like this one around the same time as I posted this one, but this one involves pets. If you didn't see it and would want to answer it. I'm boawrd. Lolz.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2079058-if-you-like-someone-are-any-of-these-pet-edition-a-through-g

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5