How will you respond to your suitor if you dont have the same faith and belief?

He is really a kind and gentle man and I know him 4 months ago and he said the he really likes me a lot but the problem is that we have different culture and belief. what should I say to him in a nice way that he will not get ofended. Because for me my. faith is my priority.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him straight out, "My need to believe in a specific invisible person in the sky is more important than establishing a relationship with a real person."

If he has any sense, he'll say, "OK..." and run the other way thanking his lucky stars that he dodged *that* bullet.

Most Helpful Girl

• "No offense, you're a really great guy but I need a _____ *enter religion* man and I would never infringe upon your personal beliefs because that's disrespectful. So there's really no romantic future for us." Some messages are going to sting no matter how you phrase them so it's really just best to be honest and straightforward.

What Guys Said 4

• Explain to him that you are loyal to your family and its traditions, just as he is loyal in the same way to his.

• Just like that. Your faith is a priority and if he is to take you he has to accept your faith as well, and unfortunately you really can't accept being in a relationship with someone who isn't likeminded. It's going to hurt him because honestly if you felt this way you never should have gone out with him to begin with let alone four months. But honesty in this case won't be so bad.

• Anyone who is religiously fanatic will have an issue with it. Anyone who is fast and loose with religion won't blink an eye.

• you could ask him to convert to your faith if that is an option he might consider? or you could try and date people from your church instead as they'd have same faith and views

What Girls Said 1

• Just go and say exactly why can't see it working out,
    he won't get offended if you explain it