Is it normal to miss your significant other this much?

My girlfriend and I are both 15, and we've been dating for 9 months. She is very emotionally dependent on me, and I need help. To keep it brief, we normally see each other every Saturday, however when I can't see her on the weekend she gets really "depressed". I try to do things to make her feel better and remind her of how short the length of time is, but nothing ever works. This week I'm going on vacation for 4 days, and she's constantly talking about how sad she is. I try everything I can, and at this point it's starting to give me stress and anxiety. Are her feelings reasonable? If not what should I do?

What Girls Said 1

• No, not normal. She needs help.

What Guys Said 2

• If this is her first relationship, this is normal. Teenagers generally get uber-attached to their first crush/partner and she may be having the repercussions of this. As long as she doesn't hurt herself while you're gone, I'd say it will be alright. Just give her reassurance that you'll be back to make up any lost time.

• You are 25-29