New guy I'm talking to. Guys help?

So yesterday he told me earlier that he wanted to hangout. I told him to let me know. He said he wanted to see me after he worked out and he'd give me a call. He called said he was tired, but still wanted to do something and he'd text me. I waited 1hr and he said he was just going to stay in but if he changed his mind he'd give me a call. I made other plans and he texted me asking what I was doing. I told him and he asked me all these questions then said if I changed my mind or those plans didn't work out that I should call him. I'm super confused! Guys help? Does he even want to hangout with me?

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like a flake. You shouldn't gt involved

• He's too indecisive. Even he doesn't really know what he wants.

What Girls Said 1

• That is very confusing... it seems like he does want to hang out with you but doesn't want to try very hard at it and expects you to accommodate his schedule. It's good that you made other plans when he said he was staying in. You shouldn't always drop everything whenever he makes up his mind that he wants to see you. If you like him I would keep talking to him for a while and see if he is more open to adjust to your schedule or continues giving weird confusing signals.