Girls, Ladies, how would you feel about a boyfriend that speaks this way?

what would you think if your boyfriend said this? cute or repulsive?

he says :::
"i love the coffee you made for me this morning. not only because you make good coffee but because the fact that you made it caused it to taste that much better"

or ending a phone call with you like this right before going to starbucks to grab dessert:::
"i want to go eat something sweet. i just finished talking to someone sweet now i wanna eat something sweet so my day can be complete"

7

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a bit too sweet for me tbh... some girls like that and perfectly fine, but I don't.

I start to lose attraction when a guy is too emotional or touchy feely like that 😐

What Girls Said 6

• Cute at times but he'd definitely receive a lot of blank faces and silent pauses from me in response

• It depends on the tone, but I would probably consider it sweet and romantic.

• can you please describe the creepy tone and the sweet tone?

• If it's overly affectionate, like he's trying too hard then it can come off as a bit desperate. His normal tone and talking pace would make it ok with me.

• It depends on the tone of voice and how often he does it. It can go from super sweet to super creep.

• can you please describe creepy tone vs sweet tone

• Like if the tone isn't normal. Such as being extra chipper or like an over affectionate tone. Like maybe they sound like they're obsessed with you.

• umm, it would get annoying if he does it constantly

• That will be soooo sweet :D However, I just know my man would never say such things.

why not?

I won't say he's not romantic, because he enjoys romance. Like cuddling together while there are lots of candles burning happens quite frequently. However, I have hardly ever heard him say anything romantic. He feels kind of awkward when saying that, he told me.

• Too cheesy for me