I really need advice ASAP. My crush is leaving the country?

I'm a 16 y/o guy and I work at an amusement park. The park hires people from other countries to work for the summer. There is a girl I have a crush on. The more we worked together the more she would flirt. She punches my arm, plays with my hat, and she gave me a side hug. The last time we worked together I didn't say hello when I got there. She said "(My Name), you didn't say hello!" Later that day she rested her head on my shoulder for a few seconds. I'm not sure if she's just a flirty person cause I'm never around when she's around other guys. The reason I'm not sure what to think is cause I'm 16 and she's at least 18. Do you think she thinks I'm older than 16? I look like I'm 16. Anyway, since she's from another country she's leaving towards the end of August. I'm only gonna see her a handful of times before she leaves. What should I do? Should I tell her I like her? She might come back next summer, but I'm not sure. I'll ask her. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• You should confess your feelings to her.

Most Helpful Guy

• there is no way she can stay at this point , she's not old enough to apply to stay here or get married to a citizen. she is going to go back home once the summer is over , always ways to stay in touch online like email , Skype etc , if you felt she was worth the effort

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I'm bad at reading so can't read all of that sorry. I'm Jeb Bush and I endorse this message.