Do guys hookup with "ugly" girls or girls they don't find attractive?

First of all I don't think anyone is ugly but do guys hookup with girls they don't find attractive? Or do they only hookup with girls they find attractive?

3mo I'm only asking this because it seems like all guys wanna do with me is hookup. They tell me I'm attractive and stuff and we get along well but then they'd wanna hookup

Most Helpful Guy

• The likelyhood of a guy hooking up with an "ugly" girl is inversely correlated to the frequency of sex he's been having.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cause hookups are temporary which means it doesn't matter how attracted they are to the girl, as long as they get what they want and leave it's all good. When guys actually wanna settle down most are smart enough to do it with someone they actually find attractive.

What Guys Said 4

• I can't imagine anyone doing that if they didn't at least find you slightly attractive (enough to at least be somewhat curious). I did hook up with a girl one time that I didn't find attractive later when I was sober.

The beer goggles added about 5 points to her rating. So she was like a 4 but after a couple of dozen Jager shots, she looked like a 9. I realized she was a 4 when I sobered up, but too late at that point.

• I wouldn't hookup with someone I'm not attracted to

• Most definitely no. When you're Jeb Bush you get nothing but the best.

• There are guys in this world that do that. They just want to hookup, and they all have different reasons for doing so with an uglier chick.

What Girls Said 1

• what's the point of hooking up with someone you don't find attractive?

I don't know, I'm only asking this because it seems like that's all guys want from me and so that's what I was maybe thinking but I don't know