Would you DATE a girl with FAKE breasts? For girls-do you SUPPORT plastic surgery for breasts or NO?

You either think plastic surgery is fine for the breasts or you don't. fake vs natural

• Yes!!! 😛 I think it's fine for girls to have fake breasts
  • Nooooo 😷 Plastic surgery sucks ****, stay natural

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see a problem with fake boobs (or anything else) if that will make you happy. I would never get them but wouldn't criticize someone that did.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a *strong* preference against implants... BUT I probably wouldn't reject an otherwise great girl JUST because of that. On the other hand, there's a good chance I'd avoid meeting her in the first place because of a lack of attraction to them.

*Note that if they were done for reasons other than "I wanted them bigger" I would probably be more understanding. Cancer, severe lopsidedness, etc. might be a more legit reason.

Yeah TOTALLY. I just generally find them deceiving

What Girls Said 12

• I dont support ANY type of plastic surgery, why be fake? When you marry that person he/she will see the real genes eventually. Im talking about full on plastic surgery. Plastic belongs in one world and thats in barbie dolls.

Honestly I would have to agree. But I do think for circumstances like breast cancer it's ok if they make um natural size. What do you think about justifiable reasons like that to have plastic surgery for your breasts?

@JetBoy797 - Since she supports breast reconstruction after mastectomy, I am sure she goes along with this, too.

@Red_Arrow yeah so would I but lots get it done just cause they can. I don't support those people

• If it's extreme and harmful long or short term, then I'm not for it. Other than that I don't mind 'em especially if a breast cancer patient got them or if the chick had the chest size of a skinny to slightly chubby man.

Nice points. Personally I would only agree with the cancer circumstance but that's just me. Especially because most normal people I have seen make them WAY to big-it's so disgusting

I don't want anything super huge though. I just want enough boobage to make me not look like a man when I wear a sweater or vest. Unfortunately I ended up at the shallow end of my families gene pool and ended up with boobs below a D cup. The highest I have ever been and probably ever will be is a C cup. Most of the women on both of my mom and dads sides of the family have super huge natural DD breast, and while I don't want to go to that extreme I also don't want to be flat chested. :T

Yeah I get it

• I DO support anyone who wants plastic surgery, male or female even though I personally have turned down a foc breast implant :)

I would say I DONT support them but they can do whatever they want to themselves, it's their life/body. I just don't find it very attractive

• I don't support it.
    I find it deceiving

• I would never get them, but I also dont judge those who do. Its their life, leave them alone. It looks hot either way😊

Fair to say, as long as they aren't huge and it's obvious that they are fake

• Their body their decision. Personally I wouldn't do it, but that's just me.

Yeah fair to say. I don't like it personally though

• I do not support any plastic surgery, including boob jobs. I think people should learn to love themselves without modifications.
    I wouldn't not date someone because they have fake boobs, but it's definitely not a turn on.

• It's not my body, so I'm indifferent. I know I wouldn't get that done.

• I wouldn't because I don't want silicone in my boobs.

• Eh. I don't really care what other people do their bodie. If it makes you feel good, and it doesn't look horribly fake, I'm indifferent.

• If someone wants to get bigger boobs and they have the money to do it that's their business lmao

IK I agree but i guess what I'm trying to ask is do you agree with it/do you "like" plastic surgery. Cause personally I'm never going to do that to myself but I also find it very disgusting and unnatural just like GMO food. I get that it's their body/life but you can still dislike it

I guess I'm indifferent. I don't hate it or anything. I would never get it done to myself though

Ok understanding

• I think plastic surgery is ok as long as it looks natural.

What Guys Said 9

• I prefer her to be all natural and not GMO, oh, wait, wrong term, NOT SURGICALLY MODIFIED!!
    I HONESTLY don't care what size her breasts are, or a lot of other physical things. I like HER, for HER.
    I can understand that women that have had breast cancer, in one breast, might want some kind of reconstruction.
    Women who just get implants because they think guys want bigger ones, or think that it makes them more attractive, NO, Not into that, at all!!
    I want a REAL person, not some fake, surgically enhanced one. Why bother even saying this, as those aren't attractive to me, anyway!! :)

Yup I AGREE with you. Other than health problems I DONT agree with doing PLASTIC surgery.
      Simple question just curious-you like GMO's or no?

REALLY off-topic, with GMO's, like in food? No, I have no issues. I haven't seen any unbiased evidence that there is anything wrong with that. I am a Biologist with a minor in Chemistry, and I worked for a Biotech company making research reagents, and custom plasmids for research purposes, so I KNOW the science, and I have never seen any proven issue. I think it is all Fear-Mongering by media to get ratings!!
      I've spent a THOUSAND hours, literally, in the libraries at Stanford, Berkeley, and UCSF, researching various gene splicing, transfer, and engineering for various projects and undergraduate studies. I KNOW the science, and have no issues with these foods. I honesty believe that they are safe. You?

• Not my thing. I did date a girl with augmentations one time but her boobs felt too weird. Hugging her felt weird. Missionary felt like I had to do it at a 45 degree angle (exaggerated, but just felt all weird and I didn't feel like I could put my weight on her).

She did fill up a dress nicely but not so fun up close and naked in my bedroom. And for cuddling, couldn't hug her very well from the front. Spooning was easier but those fake breasts just started getting in the way of everything.

😆😆😆😆😆 makes sense but really funny too

• Fake tits are hideous and I won't be with a woman that has them for pure vanity purposes. Having an horrific accident and requiring reconstructive surgery is another matter

Yup, I agree. Or breast cancer like this other girl said.

• That would not be a determining factor in my interest, but if we did form a relationship I would be waiting for the day that she began to have problems and had to have the implants removed.
    All implants leak eventually, because the body's immune system attacks them.
    Fake tits are a really bad idea.

• They're not what I like the most, but I would date a girl with fake breasts as long as they're not unattractive.

• https://goo.gl/images/8iCS4R

That being said, the Good Lord made women of all sorts of shapes and sizes, if a woman isn't overweight, if she's healthy, she is what she is, and that's OK. Breast enhancements are dumb.

• Would I date someone that has body image issues, wants way more attention and thinks the only way to get it is to fake it? No, I'd prefer to dodge that one.

• Those are the only girls I date because my penis isn't real either so it fits great!

-I am Jeb Bush and I approve of this message.

Just putting in what you forgot.

😭😆😆😆 age 63... big WHITE cock! Am I just stupid or can you actually have a fake dick (not viagra but actually plastic surgery?)

Okay I'm going to get out of role here. I'm a urologist and yes you actually can. I'm going to get back in my jeb bush role though now.

• Implants that were for vanity are an instant deal breaker. If she had a mastectomy, that's a different story, and I'd be okay with reconstructive surgery.