Girls, What is your race, Are you considered Attractive and have you dated a black guy before? If not did you made an attempt to do so?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Barbadian, Japanese, Korean and Italian, and I guess I'm considered attractive, although that really is subjective to an individual, I have not dated a black guy before, I have not made an attempt to date a black guy. Being honest, I'm not attracted to black guys, so I doubt it will ever happen.

But Why aren't you attracted to them? I do not understand. There's attractive men in every race. Why are black men being left out?

and as for not being attracted to them I'm not attracted to very many guys at all, I'm extremely picky. everyones allowed to have a preference it isn't racist. thats the problem with the world, they pull the race card constantly.

I'm Terribly sorry about your experience :'(. I assume that you had experience African American type of men.

What Girls Said 12

• I'm part Latino part white, I think I'm okay but you can see for yourself and make your own conclusion, and yes I did date a black guy and I found him very attractive.

• Chinese and Hawaiian, can't really answer the attractive question because my self esteem is terrible but I've been told that I'm attractive so?
    Never dated a black guy, never tried. A few have tried dating me but I'm not into it tbh

Why Not? Is it about a black guy that you don't like? We're human too.

Lmfao I know that. One of my best friends is black.
      I'm just not attracted to them honestly. Especially in the town I live in. They're all wanna be gang bangers and I can't do it.

That's Okay. I understand. Your just not attracted to the lifestyle that they display. I'm not into the hip hop culture as well. There's Caribbean black men who doesn't fit the stereotype and educated. I'm Jamaican American myself and I don't carry myself in a degrading manner. What If a Afro Caribbean were to approach who happens to be educated?

• White, I'm considered attractive by most, and yes I've dated Black men (plural). Not my cup of joe but I tried it!

Is there a reason why?

It's just not my taste. It's like how guys can like nerdy girls, or super feminine girls or whatever. I just happen to like preppy White guys lol

she's right

• I don't know what race I am considered
    I am Bengali

And I think so
    I have had crushes on darker skin guys but never actually dated anyone

• I am black and stop asking these questions, most people like black guys.

• I'm Indian and have never dated Black guys before because they aren't many of them in my country.

• No blacks

Why do hates Black guys so much? Have you been approached by one? How do you treat them?

whats about asians? Is it skin color?

Hispanics light skin Mexicans & white men only..

• I am white and have dated a black guy in the past. I don't look at races when I am dating.

Thanks. At Least someone can look past Skin color.

Sure! It's just a skin tone. What's wrong with that? It's all about what kind of person you are.

• im white i dont think i am consider d very attractive and no i haven't

• I dont find them attractive.. I like Latinos and whites.. Im Eastern

You can have black friends and still be racist. You do know that right? Why don't you find them attractive? Are categorizing all Black men as unattractive because of the way society depicts them?

• I'm half black, i ONLY date black. My friends are a mixed bunch- black, white, Pakistani, Greek, most of them date mainly or only black too.

• I'm Asian and yes I would date a black guy. I just want someone sweet and smart.