How come random guys will call me beautiful but none of them ask me out?

How come random guys will come up to me and call me beautiful but they never ask me out? I have never been asked out before on a date.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you never showed any interest in them and they assumed you didn't want to go out. Maybe you should try asking guys on a date instead if you're really interested in them.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend told me beautiful girls are intimidating. He always thought I was cute but never had the balls to say anything. Speak up girl, guys like it 😁

What Guys Said 7

• The may assume you are already taken or would not consider dating them

• Honestly, some guys are confident enough to compliment, and nothing else. For example: it took me a week to compliment a girl, and a month more to ask for her number. Any guy who would use "beautiful" over any of the other terms of compliment are the true-hearted men. Though they mightn't be "ballsy" enough to go further, but they still tell the truth.
    Stay Beautiful,
    -SJ

• They have bitch bitterflies in their minds there's the what if but screw it just approached i'd approach you the worst that can happen is not interested bit hey scre it i tried i feel a lot better knowing i tried on to the next girl i think is cute.

• Maybe you have this resting bitching face going on

• Don't hope I sound mean but just because a guy compliments you... It does not mesn he want to bang you, some if us actually enjoy complimenting people, I do it all the time to my female friends and even teachers and they don't mind

• They probably think you are out of their league and are taken or wouldn't look twice at them.

• that's fucking weird that they do that.

2. just ask one of them out

What Girls Said 2

• Same damn thing happens to me they're just nervous I guess

• Guys just lie if they get desperate