Are you intimidated by dominating women?

Do u feel insecure n uncomfortable around dominating women... would u approach one if u had feelings for her n wanted to date her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Without thinking twice. I like them , but that's a50/50 thing anyhow. Alpha and a dominating woman , best it gets

What do u mean by an alpha woman

tnx :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• Not intimidated but just not my thing because I find that it turns into a pissing contest quickly. I'm not the type to submit to anyone, so when I clash with a very dominant person it tends to lead to a conflict which just escalates and escalates.

If she's very dominant in the bedroom, it can get to a point like I'm borderline raping her to show her who is really boss. And the rest of the relationship can be like that. It's prone to conflict and aggression if she's very dominant.

Independent women I like. I married a career woman, for example. But she doesn't have a dominant personality. She's very easy-going and just kind of goes with the crowd.

Oh ok tnx

Can't have two leaders in the same pack. One generally has to lead and other has to follow, like a dance: one of the two partners generally must lead. A switch might work where sometimes the woman leads, sometimes the man leads.

I guess I prefer the switch part... keeps things interesting

• Frankly, 'alpha' women put me off, since they tend to be on power trips most of the time and, if they have genuine feelings about people, hide them so they don't make themselves look vulnerable.

Yes, they intimidate me, since I wonder what their agenda is if they want to tak to me!

Well not all dominating women r like that... if I look at myself I am very open about my feelings... I am who I am... it's just that many guys r scared of me coz I am very dominating

True. YOUR sort of ominating woman doesn't bother me. It's the ones with hidden agendas.

Oh awesome then tnx

• No. Why would I? Let's face it, she can behave as dominant as she wants - at the end of the day I am physically way stronger and thus there is no way she could be in any way intimidating to me.

• If a man feels insecure around a domineering woman than he is not truly dominant himself. He would be a sub. Usually the girls who act the hardest on the outside are the ones who extremely submissive when put in their place by the right guy.

• No I don't intimidated by dominate women... I actually prefer them.

• No, I love them

• I probably wouldn't date one. Part of it could be intimidation if she's smarter and and better at arguing. The other part is that I just find them to be unpleasant to be around.

• No. And if she was truly a more dominant woman, she should approach me.

She should be the one taking the lead if she wants to be more dominant. I like it very much, especially if she will slap me often, playfully beat me up, punching and kicking me, make me kiss her butt and feet, and be all bossy to me.

I prefer to start out slow at first, then over time I like her to become more and more dominant. Especially physically, but also become more bossy too. I like it for a LTR, but not to just hook up with one. I hope to find a girlfriend to eventually live with and have a family with, and I want her to be the more dominant one in our home almost all the time by then.

Wow that level of dominance is way more extreme than mine

Hopefully u get one

Thanks. I hope so too.

• It really depends on what areas they were dominating. Some things would be OK, more wouldn't.

I've been dominated in bed. Loved it.

I've also been dominated in living my life. I ended the relationship.

• Depends on what that even means.

Someone who can control things around her n everyone listens to her... something like that

This is a bit too abstract to me, so I can't really decide on that, doesn't sound like a bad thing though as long as she's assertive but not a bitch

Yes that's what I mean... assertive but not bitchy

• I'm depends what you mean. I wouldn't want to be picked up and carried by a girl lol it would be surely awkward. But yeah anything else on top of my head wouldn't bother me

• I actually prefer dominant women. But I'd be intimated by her as much as I would with other women.

• i don't really like them but if i wanna date one of them i would approach. but i would feel more nervous than normal girl. so if she wants to get date need to help more :p

• yes it makes me feel very weak and beta.

srs

• What the hell is a dominating woman?

A woman who knows what she wants n can take charge of things around her

"A woman who knows what she wants"

I find that hard to believe a woman like that exist

I am right here... I know what I want from my life

• Depends, what her personality is like

• Insecure no, uncomfortable yes. I probably wouldn't be interested

y would u be uncomfortable

Well I'm extremely laid back. I could never date a "dominating" woman because our personalities will clash. I don't even like being around "dominating" men, because most of the time those individuals are actually insecure on the inside and they are just putting on a show.

Oh ok I can understand tnx though :)

• im not intimidated by anyone whether they are male or female because they are human just like me..

however, females who feel the need to be alpha and super tough are the least attractive. i can't stand that personality in a woman.. now im not saying women should just be doormats and let people walk on them, but when they go out of their way to be domineering, its ugly

what if a girl isn't needy for dominancy but she is naturally like that... is that unattractive?

Oh i understand what u r trying to say

yeah... i have no right to really judge people as i am FARRRRRRRRRRRRR from perfect.. but in *MY* opinion, i dont like it...

keep it up though if thats how you are, lol

• If she likes to organise and be dominant in the bedroom that's fine. BUT she has to be a nice person. I know for instance a great girl who is strong and also a sweetheart.

But I also knew a girl who thought she was hot, I didn't find her hot. She used to constantly seek attention from guys, including me (she seemed surprised I didn't give in to her sexual advances). On top of that she used to be dominant over other women and force them out of conversations etc.

She was not only not pretty, but a real bitch in my opinion. Someone I wouldn't even befriend, let alone sleep with.

Whereas a sweet girl who actually initiates and talks to show interest whilst being friendly to the whole group (but giving me extra attention) is wunderbar.

The only people you feel intimated or repulsed by are bad people, not confident women. Women should initiate more, that's hot.

Can u help me out on my question on what men women want to be with?

• I hate dominating women and they completely turn me off. I want to leave America soon, the monster feminists here are crazy. Please guys stay away from American women.

• nope

What Girls Said 4

• I am really attracted to them, so sure yeah, i would approach them

• Most guys are which is why I have to hide my inner lion and pretend to be a harmless kitty. Lol

Haha I can understand y u ve to do that

@martyfellow is that for me or the person whose opinion it is

@CoralSun tnx :)

• Dominate men can be a little intimidating

• Nope because Im one of them