How many children is too many to consider dating seriously?

• One. I want to start fresh. Just my preference.How many children is too many to consider dating seriously?
  • Two. I can see myself as a good step parent to one, but I don't want to push my luck.How many children is too many to consider dating seriously?
  • Three or more. The more the merrier, but I can't do three. No.How many children is too many to consider dating seriously?

Most Helpful Girl

• depends; if i was madly in love with someone, i'd likely be okay with him having kids (2 max, maybe 3 if they were well behaved)... but, if i only kinda-sorta liked the person, any number would be a deal-breaker.

you see, kids need a mother to give birth to them. this likely means that his ex is still in the picture, and that she'll be in our relationship forever... nooo, thank you to your baby-mama drama!

Most Helpful Guy

• For me one is way too many. No way I'm going to EVER date a single mother again. I tried it three times and it was shitty in every case. I'm not going to be second place in a relationship to anything or anyone. Especially, most especially some bad boy loser's kids. FUCK THAT SHIT ! No way I'm driving a used car. I don't fucking have to !

What Girls Said 4

• One, I don't even want children myself lol hell I ain't got time to look after other people's children

• A - obviously. For me... no baggage, thank you.

• One. I'd rather not date a man with any children.

• Voted A. I don't ever want kids. Not even my own

What Guys Said 2

• Three or more. The more the merrier, but I can't do three. No.

• I don't care how amazing a woman is and how much we get on and like each other if she has a child/children then that's a deal-breaker.