I've become a matchmaker my whole life?

Where do I go wrong?
My whole life I've been a matchmaker unintentionally. When will my time come?

What Guys Said 2

• Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match! Find me a find! Catch me a catch!

"When will my time come?" sounds like you're waiting for something to happen to you. Shrek and Donkey aren't coming to rescue you from the dragon's tower. Take ownership of your own happiness and work on being more proactive.

Also, a lot of times people who are having trouble have it in their head that the next person they date has to be the one they're going to marry. If that's you, I suggest ditching that thought. Dating is an opportunity to enjoy doing things you wouldn't do by yourself and to learn about what makes a good match for you.

• its alright, dont worry when the time is right it will happen. dont stress it out.
    and in the mean time you can approach any guy you like

What Girls Said 1

• Why are you expecting people to set you up with someone? It seems like you're waiting for something that may never happen. Do you think the perfect guy will fall from the sky? Of course not. If you really want to find someone, you should start dating people and hope you will eventually find the person you're looking for.