How much texting Is too much?

See when it's a girl I like I bomb with many messages How much texting Is too much?

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, if I like the guy back, there's no such thing as too many texts. Even if I don't like him back, multiple texts before I respond doesn't really even bother me in the slightest. Seriously, it's just a little thing that pops up on your phone, who cares? The only time it does bother me is when a guy keeps asking me to do something I don't want to do again and again, as though he cannot take a hint. That's when I start to ignore.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Isn't that the same with girls bombing the guy with too much messages?

• The girl needs to blow up my phone. It's a requirement

• I don't know what too much is.

• Only if she sends a lot of messages too, it's acceptable. Otherwise, it's waaaayy to much.

• 😭😭😭😭

• Noooo. Well you can't win them all

• Haha of course :)

• If she's returning the same amount of messages, it should be fine. However, if she's not responding as much, tone it down.

• I love that duh but you never do thatπŸ˜›

• When you can't even breathe

• That's difficult to say.
    But for me.
    If I like the guy, I will text him all the time as well. Or at the least answer him.
    If I am not so much interested I might answer less or not initiate the conversations and only answer.
    But remember to give her space as well.
    Maybe not be available all the time, even though you might be.

• Thats how you drive the girl away xD It's pushy and kinda creepy if you haven't already met the girl, take it slow.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 1

• Once every couple days, I texted a girl everyday for a while once, then she blocked me :(