#POLL Did she take it as a rejection? Do girls do this kind of stuff? Guys and Girls help me?

There is super gorgeous girl in my office who is so beautiful , she can get any guy she wants.

- She made eye contact with me and also did a bit of flirting by hitting me by accident with her purse.

- I did not make a move.
- Now she looks at me, and when I catch her she immediately looks away, and she talks on the phone infront of me , I dont know what is she trying to show?
- She still opens her hair infront of me to look attractive.

What is her deal? pls help me.

• She felt rejected coz u did not make a move after she gave u signs, she is showing u that she has other guys too in her life, she likes u thats why she still looks at u. she still wants your attention.
    60% (3)67% (2)62% (5)Vote
  • She actually found a new boyfriend. you are out.
    0% (0)33% (1)12% (1)Vote
  • Other. (please explain in comments)
    40% (2)0% (0)26% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|1

What Girls Said 2

• She likes you! You make her insecure 😊

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

by the way when you do ask her out, tell her she's beautiful, it will help combat her insecurity and like you even more.

• 3mo

thnx a ton, so should i ask her out?

• 3mo

Yes you should before someone else does!

• Opens her hair?

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

I mean she comes with a pony tail but when she knows im looking at her, she opens them up and she looks so cute with those long open hair

• Show All
    • 3mo

R u sure she likes me? i dont wana look fool and desperate and clingy

• 3mo

Mmhmm

What Guys Said 1

• Man up and go talk to her before someone else does. She is obviously in to you.

0|1
    0|0