What's it mean if a girl's new boyfriend isn't as good-looking as her previous one was?

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably cheated on her so she went with a less attractive guy who she believes is more likely to be loyal and commit to her long-term.

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely nothing. I have dated men of all shapes and sizes. Some have been very attractive and others not as much. I never look for a certain "type". I just need to be sexually attracted to that person a small amount and if I like their personality my sexual attraction will have a positive correlation, meaning, it will grow with time.

What Guys Said 3

• Looks dont matter to women, CONFIDENCE is what they go for.
    Maybe the new boyfriends acts more like a MAN then the previous one,.

• That maybe she is after something else than just good looks or that she learned something about herself the last time and has changed her criteria or both.

• Maybe her new boyfriend made her realise something about herself, that has changed what she looks for in a relationship.

What Girls Said 3

• It means the new boyfriend has something that the last one didn't.

• That looks aren't everything

• it means nothing as long as your happy