Romantically frustrated?

I'm a black 17 yr old high school senior that has never been kissed , been in a relationship, or had sex. The only attention if gotten from women is a few hugs and I've been flirted with once , that's it. As a high schooler , when I go to school I see a bunch of PDA. Whenever I see PDA I I either get angry , depressed, or I cringe and think "is that ever going to be me?" If my love life is the same thing as this 15 years later , I'm actually considering suicide. Its not like I can't talk to women , I can. They just never want to have a relationship with me. Honestly when a girl puts me in the friend zone , I lose all hope. I need advice pls

Most Helpful Girl

• Try being 24 going on 25 this year and bring both romantically and sexually frustrated. Lol. I know I'm still a pup at my age but your an even younger pup at only 17. You've got plenty of time to find a girl. Put it this way some women put guys into the friend zone and they keep them their. But there are women who do the same thing but consider relationships with their male friends, as an easier option because they don't have to go back to square one and get to know them better as they already are familiar with them and know basically most things or everything they need to know about you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have AWESOME NEWS for you. GOOD Black Men are in DEMAND. YOU have the odds in your favor. Play the "long game". Keep yourself out of trouble. Go to College and Major in a STEMM Degree (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, Medicine). There is a surplus of educated Black Women that are desperate for a good educated Black Man. Go to Google. Search on "cannot find good black man". Oprah Winfrey has done several shows on this. Here is a link to one of them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tcghxvhS4U

What Girls Said 2

• You're only 17 years old. This means you're simply not old enough to have experienced enough life to have had the opportunities you're craving. You need to live life a tad more in order to really experience mature relationships. I know you just want to feel loved and cherished but you will someday. You just need to get the hell out of high school and go to college - you'll do well there, promise.

• Male version of me minus the angst and hopelessness lol It doesn't matter, way more opportunities for dating when you get out of high school.

What Guys Said 7

• don't lose hope. don't think 15 years down the road. you are 17 so very very young. there are people far older than you who haven't been kissed, had a relationship or had sex.

be patient. work on your approach to talking to women and expressing your feelings. work on asking girls out or expressing how you feel to them prior to getting too deep into a friendship

• I'm the exact same way but I'm only 16. But most high school relationships don't turn out anyways. It's ok, just be patient and be yourself! All of my friends have been in at least one relationship in high school so far, but I haven't, I don't know what it is. But don't even consider suicide, that won't solve anything. There are probably lots of girls out there that feel the same way as you! Maybe you'll find one!

• Breh, you're 17 my dude.
    I'm 20 and I'm the exact same as you...

I've been turned down loads of times, I take it like a boss now.

Just gotta get yourself out there man, crack some jokes, stick on some aftershave and just impress them ygm? 😌😏

• You need a hobby which totally consumes your time. If you dont have time for yourself, then you probably won't think about others. I am same as you, never done anything. I sure long for it, but to get along with life I keep myself super busy doing my hobby or helping people out.

• Things WILL get better. Concentrate on achieving.

OP This may not be the answer you want and you're probably hoping for a magical solution to be handed down to you but... What Intraluminal says is true and probably the best answer anyone here Is going to give you.

• You're a black teenager. You should be getting sex every other day. Just walk up to a girl, point at her stomach and say "I wanna put a baby in there." Make sure to talk like a thug. Or text girls and say: "U want sum fuk?" Tell EVERY female you meet that you want to sex her. Do that 10 times a day and guaranteed you'll get busy with one of them. Lower your standards. Don't just go after the pretty ones. Ugly girls need lovin too. And they make for good practice.

• Don't worry, despite the long dark tunnel you will achieve the light. If you give up now, that sight of hope is unachievable.. You're gonna get laid. May not even now in HS but you will

The "long dark tunnel" is what homeboy is trying to get into