What kind of tattoo should I get?

Most Helpful Guy

• As an individual who has a giant back tattoo. My suggestion is to make sure you absolutely know what you want, and that it means something to do. One issue of guidance that a friend told me for when I was about to get my first tattoo. Is to wait at least 1 year after deciding on exactly what you want to get. Then if you still feel the same in a year; get it. This allows you to remedy over the thought of the tattoo, and then confirm if it's exactly what you want.

Thank you for the MHO. :) Hope you find the perfect tattoo for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you aren't sure what kind of tattoo you should be getting, I would wait to get one. It's a permanent mark on your body so I would make sure you are 100% confident with your choice.

If you're asking just to get ideas, I love the look of scripts. Like Arabic or Hindi, for example. Chinese and Japanese are overdone.

What Guys Said 15

• 1|0
  • One that you know you will never get tired of since its permanent, so really be sure it's something you'll be ok with

• An invisible one. I loath them!

• Tattoos cannot be changed, be wise what you get. I dont have one, but I think it would be about a milestone you achieved in life or simply a tattoo to remember a memorable moment.

• An invisible one...

• How would I know? I don't know you as a person :(

I'd take a small one though!

• any tribal tattoo

• If you come here to ask this, then you shouldn't get a tattoo...

• I can't tell you what to get, but.. When you find one take a picture of it and put it as your phone background for about 30 days, if you still like it after that and haven't changed your background then you will be sure. :)

• A tattoo that shows you conquering your enemies

• Well what are you into? Like really into?

• don't get a teenager tattoo

• A picture of mr hanky from south park

• One that's invisible I hate them

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• One that means something to you and one you've thought long and hard about.

• I'd get a wreath tattooed around my waist or wings of a bird on my side. Or a giant floral or dragon design on the back.

• Get one that you like. I have a scorpion tattoo, because I like animals. Also have a feather tattoo, because I like nature.

• What do you like?

• Something you care about. All of my tattoos are something that I care about

• something that represents you or something abstract, decorative

• Get a feather tattoo or something that represents you

• Dragons are cool