What does it mean when you kiss a guy & feel nothing?

So I kissed my crush the other day when we hung out & I felt nothing, he didn't even kiss me back 😩😳 I was confused &I wasn't quite sure why he didn't or how he feels about me. He would compliment me & tell me I'm beautiful, attractive etc etc , yet won't initiate kissing me or when I kiss him he doesn't kiss back 🤔 What does this mean if I feel nothing when I kiss & when your crush doesn't kiss u back?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you kiss a person and feel nothing then it probably means that you only think of the other person as your friend that's all.

What Guys Said 2

• what's going on there emotionally? he didn't kiss you back, somethings up.

That's why... the emotional connection is... disconnected.

But why? Why are you crushed on him? What do you see in him.. I suspect people crush because they see in someone something they are familiar from childhood. does he remind you of anyone you can think of?

bottom line, the connection is turned off... like someone unplugged the internet ya know.

• I would assume you aren't into him as much as you thought.
    Similar thing happened to me, I crushed on a girl who looked like Cindy Crawford for a long time. Finally hooked up with her an NO sparks I mean nothing. It was rather uncomfortable. I went out of my way to not see her after that

What Girls Said 4

• It means he's not into you. Or he'D have kisseD you back

• Sounds like maybe neither of you are into each other?

I really like him tho so it can't be 🤔

Oh I see. Well then you were just nervous, probably. He may have been just as nervous as you but if he didn't kiss back at all what did he do instead? Did he smile? Talk to you about it?

• Hnmmmmmm

• Nerves

What u mean

He doesn't like you like that maybe or you took him by surprise. Maybe he doesn't want that type of relationship with you

😔😳😢