Do guys find dark & creepy girls attractive? I fear I'll never find a guy like me?

I'm almost 22. Being "in love" or in a relationship is so foreign to me. I'm introverted and independent, and quite picky... I'm very attractive, visually... Catching men's eyes has never been an issue, but keeping their interest or me keeping interest is where it all falls apart. I fear I turn men off because I'm into dark things and am a bit creepier. I'm also honest and upfront with most things. I've had guys tell me, (after maybe seeing them for a few weeks) like "see, when you say that or do that, I just wish you weren't SO weird," or they'll be silent and awkwardly laugh, or at first I'll get compliments from guys who tell me I'm so different and interested in things they've never heard of, and then I think they lose interest. I've also had guys fake interests or being weirder to attract me.. One first date I had a guy show me a creepy movie, or they'll send me things thinking it's what I like. And it turns me off because I know it isn't them. I'm a kind person.. I'm not going to change my interests or who I am either, but what if I never meet my match? I'm sick of being single all the time. It's such a bore 🙄😒

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends/if chosen please share some comments below

Most Helpful Guy

• Prochto obviously cannot read.

Honestly, I would need examples of how "dark" or "creepy". There are, of course, guys into everything you are. Google search for forums about it. I personally find a certain level of darkness to be attractive.

Lol, not that kind of dark.

But okay, good to hear. I'll give it a search. I guess, for example, on Facebook I shared this photo of a drawing someone created that was AWESOME and the detail was so great. It was on the front of someone's face ripped off, like the nose and mouth area, and I found it comical but also neat, and I guess many found it disgusting and unappealing. Or even in how I view life and various theories, I enjoy entertaining my mind with many thoughts and maybe I get carried away..

Thank you ^.^

Thanks for the vote. =)

What Guys Said 9

• I'm a bit blatant too. I like thing that aren't normal. I hate things that confirm to a standard. I'm attracted to imperfections.

• I mean, I myself like to listen bands such as Three Days Grace, Avenged Sevenfold and Set It Off, but my personality differs. So I'd definitely get along with them and I don't mind the tendencies. Oppsities attract after all. And I'm pretty sure most guys agree.

• Define creepy :3

Haha I suppose it's different for everyone, so you got me. But I don't know, mysterious things, dark things, maybe even things others would view as depressing or disgusting.

Try me.

• You will definitely find someone especially if you are as unique as u sound.

• Describe dark.. there's a limit ofc but my limit is kind of weirdly twisted

• If I like skin color doesn't matter

• whats dark and creepy about you?

• id say yes

• You mean like goth and vamp girls? Yes, they are mostly very attractive.

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on the "compatibility" for lack of a better word. You're too young to think that men don't find you attractive because you're weird. Someone is bound to think you're awesome. Just wait for the right one to come along.

• Like, define creepy? Because in honesty I have a cousin who I consider creepy and she gets all of the guys.

• What makes you so dark and creepy? Explain.

• What the hell does dark and creepy mean here though?

There are some pretty out there people though, and I've seen them have lovers, gfs, bfs, husbands, wives, all kinds of partners.

Why don't you find other dark and creepy people and find someone in that crowd? "Get it where you fit in"