Guys, Should I write to this guy or not?

I'm on dating sites and found one of my old classmates there. We were classmates in grade 7-9 but didn't talk much. I was the shy, awkward, quiet kid. He was outgoing and kind of popular. I'm pretty sure he remembers me though because we have met a few times since we finished school since he lives in the same apartment complex as my grandmother. The times we've met there we've just said hi though, nothing more.

I don't know if I should write to him or not. I do think he's kind of cute and remember that he seemed to be a good guy back then at least. Anyway I'm afraid he'll think it's weird or remember how shy and quiet I was in school, and still am (although not as bad), and not be interested in talking to me. It would be embarrassing. Especially if he would tell other people we know about me writing to him.

Guys, what do you think? Should I do it? How would you react if you were this guy?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• thats what a dating site is for to find someone you like and hit it off. aka achieve a relationship. guys are not the only ones who have to pick and choose.

What Guys Said 3

• Of course write to him and good luck

• Drop him a note saying "Fancy seeing you here. Having any luck?" And let him take over.

• Write him! if you think he is good guy