For guys, does height matter a lot in a girl?

I know girls care about a guys height, but what about guys? Does height matter a lot? More than personality? More than face? More than body? More than intelligence? Or does it not make much of a difference if the girl is slightly shorter than you or a lot shorter. A lot of people say they are attracted to my personality (since for some reason a lot of girls and a lot of guys think everything I say is funny even when I try not to be, even if I'm silent they think it's funny, when I'm actually quite serious most of the time.) my intelligence, talent and body. My face doesn't match my height though, most people say my face is cute but that's it. Not hot or s*xy. But the only problem is I'm like 5 foot 9 and the guy I like is 5 foot 11 and I'm not sure if he will like me because of my height. I'm Asian and the guy I like is caucasian by the way. Do you think he will like me? And does height matter a lot?

Most Helpful Guy

• It matters. If you're taller than them it makes them feel miserable. If you're really too short well they won't feel very attracted as you would not like dwarves (except Tyrion maybe, but he's special lol). But not more than personality unless the height is excessively abnormal (like being a giant or 3' tall). Once again it can matter more than face, body and intelligence if the height is severely above or beyond normal. That does not mean a guy can't be your friend or that guys will hate you. If the difference is insignificant (slightly taller, slightly shorter, it's great). If you're 5'9 you have perfect height for him (or he has perfect height for you , IMO). If he doesn't like you it won't be because of your height. So yeah he might like you, especially with your personality and cool height (you're rather tall and it's cool). And height is irrelevant unless it's like 25% or more different from an average, in my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it matters that much.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 15

• It would depend on a guy, but I think most guys would at least prefer medium height on a woman.

• No height does not matter as much as the other things you mentioned. I prefer that she is around my height, but it's really not that important since it is not something she can control

• Yay you prefer someone around your height? *hugs xD Same lol

• xD Thank you! :)

• You are welcome 😋

• nah, at least not in my opinion. As long as you aren't on either end of extremes should be no problem.

• Nice thank you! :)

• well the guy you like is taller than you anyway so I guess it isn't an issue.

• Nice! :) Thank you! :)

• Height matters to an extent for me. Everyone is different. Go up to the guy you like and see what happens when you talk to him.

• He just talks normally though

• Oh great (*drips sarcasm*) now I'm going to have that sound in my head

• haha xD

• Height doesn't matter a whole lot. As long as the girl is shorter than us it is fine. Cause it's just awkward hugging a girl who is taller than you.

• Okay! :) Thanks for answering! :)

• a girls height doesn't really matter. unless it excessive aka too tall. for me

• Nice! :) I'm glad it doesn't matter that much! :)

• Nothing is more attractive than personality, intelligence, and sense of humor

• It doesn't matter to me at all.

As long as she's at least 5'8"

• Well its not problem for me as long as that girl's taller than me.. And as Asian u r pretty tall LoL

• Yeah I know, thanks though! xD

• Not really. I know a lot of Asians taller than me. But I also know a lotof Asians shorter than me. But than again, I don't care about race.

• But I dont think u date with someone shorter than u

• It doesn't matter at all

• Nice! :) I'm glad it doesn't! :)

• only when we were kids, not so much anymore

• Thanks for answering! :)

• I love tall women.

• Yay! Thank you! :) XD

• You G@Gs ask some real stupid questions sometimes

• Not as much as height matters to girls.

• I'm 6'4" and prefer average to tall girls so you're height is good to me.

What Girls Said 0