Do you think I could have a second chance with him?

So this guy at my work asked for my number and I thought that he was cute so I gave it to him. (I was kind of skeptical about it cause he's five years older than me.) We texted for like a week before our date, he asked some sexual questions I told him that I've never kissed anyone and I hinted that he should stop, but he still continued to do it. So I was kind of a bitch every time so he dropped it and got the hint. So later that week we went on a date to the movies and he tried kissing me at least five times on the date and one of the times I told him like I'm good. (Honestly i wasn't ready to have my first kiss I didn't even know him or whether or not I liked him. That night I don't know how to explain but I kind of felt irritated that after i told him I haven't kissed anyone and to stop he still tried.) So the next morning he text me asking me out for breakfast and instead of telling him how I felt about him not respecting me or going out and talking about it I questioned whether or not I even liked him ( when I didn't know him.) I decided to tell him that I didn't like him like that. Well now that I know him and we're friends I like him, but I feel like I fucked up to were I can't be like Hey! I like you, I was going to ask if he wanted to hang out ( he kind of already did) but I don't know what to do or if I should even do anything at all.

3mo soo?

What Guys Said 2

• He only wants to pop your cherry

• Don't get involved with co workers... nothing good will come of it.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you should bother with him. He doesn't view you in a serious way