Why do they keep leaving?

I don't want this to sound stuck up or like I'm full of myself I'm just curious. So I work with all guys and when I talk to them I talk sports, trucks, hunting, etc. but that's me. Then when we start having our heart to hearts they always ask "why are you single? You cook, work your ass off, have a huge heart, you have a girly side yet can be one of the boys, so nice and are gorgeous. You can get any guy you want. We don't understand why you're still single." I guess I'm with them on that question. I mean I don't see myself as gorgeous, but everytime I talk to a guy and tell them my interests of football, baseball, trucks, hunting, etc they seem to just disappear. I won't change who I am for anyone and when I talk to my guy friends they say it's because I'm too intimidating. Why is it that so many guys tell me I'm perfect and can get any guy that I want, but when I start talking to a guy that I find I like they back off or turn out to be married?

Most Helpful Guy

• They tell you that you are perfect because they can see the perfection in you. I mean there are men who like tomboy women, so it's not that rare to come across such men. May be you just haven't come across such men.

Most Helpful Girl

• They are not the right one for you. I was a tomboy until I hit puberty but some of the hobbies I like: motorcross, football etc are things that I still enjoy watching / doing. But if you can't be yourself around the guy you're dating, it's not worth it. Just do you and the right person will love every bit of you

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• They like you as a person but would prefer traditional feminine, maybe.