Am I overreacting? Only seen him once this week?

I've only seen him once this week (sleepover). He works 6 days a week full time, and then on weekends he works one night. He has a party Saturday so he can't see me then after he finishes studying.

i usually see him 2/3 times a week. He wished me GOODLUCK on an important meeting today after I sent a snapchat out and isn't ignoring me in any way. he's got a lot on but usually we see each other more? Thoughts?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it all looks good and you said he is not ignoring you or something, it's possible that because of this busy schedule you both are not able to meet.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Pfft I been seeing my girlfriend once a week for the last 6 weeks and she never comes to see me I have to go there all the freaking time. Bitch hasn't talked to me at all yesterday or today even after u brought up important stuff its all about her she is a selfish cunt, who I will most likely dump on Monday

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow so I'm overreacting then? Like at least my guy has contacted me and asked about my day?

• Show All
    • I'm sorry you feel like that, if she doesn't make you happy and you want to end it and not see if you can work on it then you have a decision.

• I think my mind is made up she is just to entitled and selfish like the world owes her or some shit.

• Yeah if you guys are dating then you should

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Well sometimes it has to happen. Working a lot is a part of life...

0|0
    0|0