Am I overreacting? Only seen him once this week?

I've only seen him once this week (sleepover). He works 6 days a week full time, and then on weekends he works one night. He has a party Saturday so he can't see me then after he finishes studying.

i usually see him 2/3 times a week. He wished me GOODLUCK on an important meeting today after I sent a snapchat out and isn't ignoring me in any way. he's got a lot on but usually we see each other more? Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it all looks good and you said he is not ignoring you or something, it's possible that because of this busy schedule you both are not able to meet.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Pfft I been seeing my girlfriend once a week for the last 6 weeks and she never comes to see me I have to go there all the freaking time. Bitch hasn't talked to me at all yesterday or today even after u brought up important stuff its all about her she is a selfish cunt, who I will most likely dump on Monday

• Wow so I'm overreacting then? Like at least my guy has contacted me and asked about my day?

• I'm sorry you feel like that, if she doesn't make you happy and you want to end it and not see if you can work on it then you have a decision.

• I think my mind is made up she is just to entitled and selfish like the world owes her or some shit.

• Yeah if you guys are dating then you should

What Girls Said 1

• Well sometimes it has to happen. Working a lot is a part of life...