Has someone ever dumped you for being 'needy' then wanted you back later?

3mo Bump

Most Helpful Guy

• Not me but I have dumped a couple of girls who got pretty needy.

One extreme one gave me multiple ultimatums about whether I'm going to spend time with her or my friends, when I had been dating only her for 3 weeks straight every time I was free.

On the last time she threatened to break up with me inside a restaurant if I saw my friends later that night, and I was like, "Fine, I understand if you don't want to be with me." Then she stormed out and made at huge scene at the restaurant and I was like, "Phew, I'm free!" Then she called me back on the cell phone crying about 10 minutes later asking me why I didn't chase after all.

Anyway, I really have no interest in taking those back ever. They became unattractive to me through the process.

Then she stormed out and made at [/a] huge scene at the restaurant and I was like, "Phew, I'm free!" Then she called me back on the cell phone crying about 10 minutes later asking me why I didn't chase after all [/her].

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope never happened

What Guys Said 2

• Nope. There's one girl who could potentially show up again, but I'm beyond done with her. She's a bit bothered mentally, not sure what to make of her thought processes. Anyways, been there and done that.

What do you mean by "bothered mentally?"

@Alexzktrafied

You first, bitch.

@Alexzktrafied That's totally unnecessary.

@FromAshes I understand where you're coming from, and I'm sorry you had to go through that. I hope you will find someone who appreciates all you have to offer.

• No not really

What Girls Said 0