What are the most interesting topics to start convo with girl?

I m talking about interesting topics not very short like have you done your hw etc. Which later can be build upon some actual talking.

3mo A girl who I don't know, I don't know her likes dislikes
3mo I don't know why there's a guy disliking all girls opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• None, talk about anything just be yourself and keep her entertained with jokes. I know when a conversation is not natural because it will feel fake and instincts never lie but when it's natural it will flow and guarantee there won't be any doubts.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• What kind of thing make you laugh?
    Are you close to your family?
    What was the worst experience you've ever had?
    Old standbys, what movie do you like?
    What actors do you like?
    What music do you like?
    What kind of things do you like to do?
    What kind of things make you happy?
    Kind of lead into them by saying things like, "I really like Led Zeppelin" how about you, what do you like.
    When she starts talking, keep eye contact like you really want to hear what she has to say.
    DON'T ASK ABOUT POLITICS OR RELIGION UGH!
    Not sure if these help. Good luck.

• For me, I am always Intrigued when a guy Cares enough to ask me about my Family.
    Good luck and Great question, @lazermazer xx

• 1.(insert name of latest movie released) seems Interesting , are you planning to watch it? Then you can take your discussion to her and your favorite movie genres.
    2. If she's your classmate start by talking about assignments, professors overall course etc

• Music of course because we have so many favourite singers and bands then come sports we really into like basketball also discussing upcoming events like prom or graduation

• The question game? A game of short personal questions that you can slowly steer toward the topic of her wants in a relationship.

Wouldn't that be awkward? Can u play game with an acquaintance?

Lol wow, that changed your mind pretty quick. Well you just ask if they want to play a game. You ask questions back and forth and start small. The rules are if you can't answer something you lose but I feel like that's an ass move if you tell a girl she lost because she's uncomfortable so don't do that lol

Lolz thanks you for almost throwing me under the bus😂 . Now , i won't , its too risky. I m guy and it would be total creepy asking questions like that

• Philosophy, art history, art, books, and metal.

• introduce yourself
    ask her what she likes to do for fun
    use the place you guys are at to maybe strike some conversation (for example, if its a restaurant you could ask her what her favorite thing to order is)
    compliment her

• So you don't know about her?

Well you can start by asking about her? Getting to know her.
    Many girls likes to talk about themselves.
    What is she interested in, her hobby, anything really.

• Something you have in common. Whether it's an activity, a type of music, a movie you both liked...

• I like men telling me about themselves even though most girls don't.

• I like when a guy talks to me about the arts (movies, tv, paintings) or entertainment and actually has opinions on thingg

• there aren't any specifics. it depends on the girl.

apologies in advance for the length!

Try this:

1. Think of things you can talk about at length and imagine a girl in front of you that has a connection in some way to what you find interesting.

[remember female or male everyone has varied interest. I'm a female that hates regular season sports, loves working on cars. I like wearing sun dresses and lifting weights i'm a mix bag and plenty of females are!]

2. Go somewhere where females would wear casual clothes (i. e. the mall, a park, etc) and just people watch until you find a girl that is wearing a shirt or holding an object that you can start a convo about. Have a fictional convo in your head, and always imagine a positive outcome.

3. Practice! Strike up one of these convos with someone who you either aren't attracted to or someone you don't have a reasonable expectation of being with like a married woman or someone much MUCH older. (this isn't meant to be cruel in anyway someone you don't find attractive isn't necessarily going to be attracted to you either. This is about developing a comfort conversing with random people at length.)

4. Find a place that forces people together on a weekly basis like a workshop, school, church, whatever. Most relationships occur due to proximity and frequency with which you see each other. You can always find a new place to go if it doesn't work out.

5. PLAY THE ODDS. Learn to have a salesman's mentality. Fail forward and expect more no than yes. Woman are guarded and typically on high alert when it comes to men we don't know. So expect your attempts at initiating a conversation to rejected more often than not. Once you feel some measure of rejection laugh it off as part of the game and keep hitting yourself with gambles because while the sucky feeling of being rejected doesn't go away you can become immune to the effect if it becomes an everyday feeling. Whatever you do don't retreat behind that feeling.

6. Repeat the fictional convos in your head pretty often while your out not only will this help you develop a rhythm but you'll potentially have solid thoughts and opinions to draw from if you were to end up in a conversation with someone you're interested in.

• Serial killers and their MO.

What Guys Said 6

• "Hey, are your tits real?"

I'm not even trolling it works if you get them angry, you can then start apologising and reeling them in with genuine compliments 😉

Lmao that's actually good.

Lol I could only see that working if both of you were intoxicated and it was late at night... But if a guy were to say that to me during the day? I'd laugh and walk away

• just talk, dont make a girl think she's an alien species

• don't start interesting topics with a girl. they aren't capable of carrying on conversations properly. when they demand that you constantly come up with original conversation they just want you to perform like a trained monkey.

• "Hey, you want to see my myspace?"

• ask her likes and dislikes. :D

• femninism, ahahahaahahahahahaha