Why do some white guys on this site get so jealous when a attractive white girl date out of her race?

I've seen a lot of dowvotes from them once a white girl states she's not attracted to white guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't seen that actually, but that really sucks!
    Will I get downvoted if I say I would happily date out of my race now too? lol

Four down-votes haha wow

And if you say that you would love to date a black guy you will get 15 more down-votes :P

I'd LOVE to date a black guy!!! Everyone else can deal with it, and bring on the downvotes!

Most Helpful Guy

• I couldn't give any less of a flying fuck what some attractive white girl does with her life. Not like I'm gonna meet her anyway.

What Girls Said 8

• The down votes show race in addition to gender?

• My boyfriend has talked about this and I think it's a matter of pride/jealousy. He said if a white girl dates outside her race it's like she's "used goods" and I think it's cuz of the whole stereotype of men from other races being "well endowed" and possibly the white priviledge. From what I've noticed with my man and other guys it's also a matter of men don't like knowing a girl that piques their interest has slept with other men. My boyfriend said it makes him feel good that he's my first, and that it isn't the same being with a girl who's been with other men.

So I think it's a racist/jealousy thing.

• Never seen this. Most white girls date white guys.

• Could you send me a link of an example of those downvotes? I just wanna see it

• everyone can date whoever they want to

• Jealousy

• It's disgraceful and not to mention a betrayal

• Because they're worried a black guy will be better endowed than they are and it makes them insecure

You're really a woman? Because this is what Black men love to racially fantasize to feel better, the truth is that people feel disgust, and when is a Asian boy or black who don't want to see women of their race with white men? They feel jealousy of big white cock or this Americuckold fantasy was invented just to mock, ridicularize the white male and please the racial fantasies of blacks against white men? Understand, americans support black terrorist groups, blacks are piece of shit against white, have thousands of anti-white racist garbage, and you try to say garbage like this, is just disgusting Americuckold old shaming demoralization strategy made for years, i would love see racial demoralization against the men of other race and their excuses against white men and all the American racial boycott only against relationship of wihte male while force white women wiht other race, and use the race of white male for every anti-white and Americuckold garbage.

What Guys Said 11

• i think in cases where a white person gets angry (and i've seen it with black people getting angry with the black person) it can stem from two things

- simple racism. feeling like the person they are with is sub-human or inferior
    - jealousy, a sort of feeling like why would they get with a person of another race as opposed to person of their race
    -feeling threatened. essentially the idea that it's one less person in their dating pool and while they may be single they are angry that a person of their race would choose to date outside their race

• you need to understand that GaG tends to attract the bottom of the barrel... the MGTOW types who can't compete with the changing dynamics of the world where women have options. Any news which signals more competition for them won't be welcomed... especially when they are competing with races they see as below them. It makes for a good chuckle every now and then, but its not something I'd dwell on. Living a good/better life is probably the biggest slap in the face you can give those blokes

• Not jealous, sickened and disgusted.
    Once they go black, we do not want them back.

I see that there are five down votes from coal burners.

• I've seen the same thing happen to white guys who say they don't want to date white girls.

People just get really pissy about race. Bassically the only correct answer is "I like all races equally". Anything that deviates from that is frowned upon.

• Do they?

• because they are jealous maybe

• I quite honestly just dont care.

• I don't know I've personally mever seen that on thos site

• they are racist.

• It's not that we are jealous, just sad that another one of our sluts has been tainted by the beast.

• Who cares can we stop talking about race?