#POLL Am I not good enough? Do I have a chance with her?

She is 10/10 , extraordinarily beautiful, her height is 5"10 , which is extremely tall for a girl in my country where average height for a man is 5"7 and for females is 5"4.
.
I am 5"9 and I don't think I have a chance with her becoz the truth is that guy is more smarter than me and he is fairer than me , racism plays a big part in my country where there more fairer the guy is the better he is considered.
.
There is one guy in my class who is 6 Feet tall and very smart and fair and she keeps glancing over him.
.
. I sat with her once and asked few questions , she talked nicely but she showed attitude to me. what should I do?

• She will chose him becoz of his height.
  • She will chose him becoz of his looks.
  • She will chose him becoz of his looks and height as beautiful women want handsome men, why would she compromise on looks?
  • You have a chance with her. (Please give me strategies in comments PLS)
  • She will give him first shot and if he turns out to be a total loser then you have a shot with her, otherwise you are out bro!

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry to say that if she keeps looking at the other guy, you probably don't have a chance with her. It depends on if she has a chance with him. What country are you talking about?

Asian country, yeah i also think so, i think she has a crush on him :(

You're Indian right? Or Pakistani

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not rooting for you mate... if you're going to hold yourself back. Prevent your own chance by fear and low self opinion.

But if you do want this girl!!! Then For starters, believe you are good enough! And yes you do have a chance with her, now that chance might not be so great RIGHT NOW!! But the beauty about chances are that you can increase them or decrease them.

Forget the racism, and that the other guy has these seemingly amazing qualities that you think attract her to him. And if they do, then there's a goal for you to work towards to acquire those talents mate. To get the girl.

There's always steps you can use to better your chances, on getting what seems to be the unreachable. But you cannot doubt your abilities to do so. What you lack, you work hard to gain. And put yourself in a better position to revive an oppertunity lad.

But Anywho good luck

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• "I don't think I have a chance with her becoz the truth is that guy is more smarter than me and he is fairer than me"
    That single line just answered your own question. Yes, you're not good enough. You lack confidence.