A straight forward question.. how would you take a guy remembering your grandma's birthday that you told him about a week ago?

I mean it's not that deep, but it is at the same time because I wouldn't expect a guy to remember something like that. by the way, him liking me is already established. Don't judge me guys, I'm at work with nothing to do and I'm bored lol

• He wants to impress me
  • He's in love with my grandma
  • OR he wants to impress me lol
3mo Lmao to the guy that thinks he's in love with my grandma

Most Helpful Guy

• It was a week ago not a year ago lol

Lmao I know but I was still curious, give me break

Hahaha awesome! But since you're anonymous I guess you'll have to move here, not like you're leaving a job behind anyways, lol.

Lololol I'll be there

Most Helpful Girl

• That is he very much interested in you and your life and is considering of maybe seeing you as a potential marriage partner. It is not about impressions. That says a lot about the guy, he's very serious about you. Normal guys who just wants to fool around are not going care about even the most simplest things that are important to a woman, unless its just for him to get laid. Sorry, I have to tell it as it is. A guy that pays attention to every detail you say, is getting information, retaining it, so that he knows who your about and wants to have a serious relationship with you.

Very thought out answer than what I was expecting. I appreciate that. He and I have a long history so, I wouldn't be surprised. Hell, I kinda want it myself.

What Guys Said 2

• That means he pains attention to what you say.

• He's in love with my grandma

What Girls Said 3

• I'm pretty good at remembering things and I very rarely do so just to impress someone. If I bring something like that up, it's because I care and I'm interested in it.

• I be like "wow he actually listened to what I'm saying" it shows he's interested.

• That he has a sharp memory lol